Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 162046 views.
Cyberfox277

Jan-15

Does anyone need help with Christmas pets? Obviously now that I don't need it, I get lots of it without even trying to confused  I'd like to help other players, last year the Consortium really helped me winkrelaxed

kthreads

Jan-16

As part of the consortium, I would love to have you send me extra pet eggs/parts. I have two consortium games under Android and two under PC. Please PM me for my player ID numbers. Thank you so much for wanting to help out. It's really appreciated. 

PC:  Janet  / Isadora

Android:  jdmrgn / jd  / (I also have Janni, however it's not tied to the consortium)

Janet

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-16

Hey Janet I sent you an email regarding christmas pets. Just thought I would let you know.

Cyberfox277

Jan-17

We might be MC friends already? I seem to remember you? But maybe it's not you? It's hard to know on the internet. I'm not sure, so it's 861269 relaxed Oh and it's PC BTW 

In reply toRe: msg 236
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jan-26

To the Consortium,
I have the following eggs for you from L’s K7… a547218:

Flap-eared Puppy

Golg-bearing turtle

hopping tiger

Parrot

Pink piggy

Phoenix

Sharp-eyed snail

Emerald dragon

Hedgehog

Snow griffin

Manticore

Squirrel

Odd egg

Owl

Panda

kthreads

Jan-27

Hello Myelle01 

Thank you so much for thinking of the consortium. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

I will send you invites under my Android games of jdmrgn and jd. I can also send one under Janni as I have been transferring eggs from there to my other 2 consortium games. 

Thank you so much.

Janet

Android: jdmrgn / jd / Janni 

PC: Janet / Isadora

kthreads

Feb-1

Myelle01

I sent you a PM regarding the pet eggs for the consortium. 

Thank you again for your generosity.

Janet

Android:  jdmrgn / jd / janni

PC:  Janet / Isadora

Myelle (Myelle01)

Feb-2

Got it and you are welcome!

Cyberfox277

Feb-6

Do you still need the ice wands? I've been sending eggs because I don't see how you're going to use the wands now, but I have a ton of that relaxed

kthreads

Feb-8

Hello Cyberfox277

Ice wands are always super welcome. I will put them back up on my wishlist. Thank you so much for your generosity. 

Janet

PC:  Janet / Isadora

Android: jdmrgn / jd / janni