Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 25420 views.
Honeyphan

3/5/20

I got all my red eggs! Thank you guys so much! :)

Am putting the next 2 items on the list for the baby girl -  a rattle and chocolate

Oh- and would you believe it?! - Shortly after I posted about if I win an egg I don't need I'd like to donate- I won an egg! lol It's a pet egg, but the consortium is welcome to it, if you want it, as I don't think I'll ever be crafting this pet. (I'm finicky on my choices. ;-)) It's an owl egg. So let me know how to get it to you. :)

• Edited March 5, 2020 11:56 am  by  Honeyphan
Dot (aussieDot1)

3/6/20

Honey, happy to hear all is going well with the items for your pets. 

I already have an Owl egg on my wish list for my Ree game - if you would like to send it on. 

Have fun in the castle.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

Honeyphan

3/6/20

The Owl Egg is flying on its way to you! :)

Got me my cute li'l bunny! :D Thank you, everyone! <3

Now on to my Spring Cat - with the first two items for it  on my wishlist...  :)

Honeyphan

3/9/20

I have my green eggs! :D -... No ham though - (sorry, that was bad. lol)

Now have added golden eggs to my wish list (any geese flying around?  ;-)  - as in the goose that laid the golden egg...)

And now we conclude Honey's nursery rhymes and bedtime stories for the evening...

(Yes, I tend to get silly late at night.)

Thank you all!

• Edited March 9, 2020 2:07 am  by  Honeyphan

Thank you all so much for helping me with the eggs. I have now transferred all the Yeti eggs! Yay! Still left to transfer are: 

Baby Mammoth - 24

Fire Rooster - 23

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Crystal;P (12earth45)

3/15/20

Hi April.
Added fire rooster and baby mammoth on my L 82 and L 91 games.princess

Fantastic. Thank you so much. Will gift them both every day. 

Crystal;P (12earth45)

3/31/20

Hi April:

do you still have Xmas eggs to send? Do I need to change what I have. Work next couple of days, let me know.

Stay snug and safe, bless us all, prayers for allbouquet

welll....just got those 2 eggs.. thanks..hope Debbie has plans for these .princessangel

Hi Crystal,

Just 5 left of each - Baby Mammoth and Fire Rooster - then I’m all done. Sorry was late gifting today as I had to brave the outdoors for some essentials.

Stay safe and well too.