Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 19035 views.
AmaImani

Sep-16

Hello:

Thank you!! Still haven't gotten back in. I reinstalled it. Looking forward to hearing from Dhyani, Mdpetdoc, or Robert.

Grateful,

AmaImani

Robert (amf368)

Sep-16

I have seven games and they all have had problems with the update. They finally just cleared up today. Just keep trying to get into the game till it fixes. The update should take less than a minute. If the update screens stays up longer leave the game and try again later.

AmaImani

Sep-16

Thank you. You were right! Just got on with nary a problem.

Savina (Savina1)

Sep-26

Hi Debbie,

I would like to become a consortium member.

I have more than my fair share of goodies... as my friends know - I love giving more than receiving.

My # i2570154 Savina  mushroom

Savina 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-26

Hi Savina!!

We are friends on iOS. 
Please send me a PM. 
We can discuss these matters more thoroughly through PM’s. 

I look forward to hearing from you!! 

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

marbur220

Oct-6

Debbie -

I just sent you a PM when you have a chance...

Stay well, mask up and Namaste

Marianne

Eaglebeak904

Oct-12

Can anyone help me?  I play my game 2 xs daily and today when I first started I noticed I had an update.  It is a castle challenge, which is great BUT IT WAS ALREADY ON DAY !!!!!  That is really disappointing since I have been excited to get the Halloween challenge started. Maybe If I Don’t do anything other than play 24/7 till I catch up huh? Thanks for any help.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-12

Hi Pammy!!

I love your enthusiasm about the game!! 

The CC that is going on now, is not the Halloween/FE CC. 

The CC that is now going on came after the latest update. Many players on iOS, which I believe is the platform you play on, had a glitch occur and they lost their games for over two weeks.

Those players also had to start the CC late, if they chose to participate in it, once their games were recovered 

Please take a very close look at the individual challenges. I am placing a link here for you to review them. 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/89/37

Then look at the Avatars being offered. eyes Decide if you want them. If you want to catchup, today is day 15, until Rollover when day 16 will begin. 

If you decide that you want to do the CC, I suggest you adjust your WL accordingly. I would also place a message next to your Avatar Name and say, “CC Hlp Pls”. You are on my friends list and I am more then happy to help you. I will also contact Tracy and Catherine depending on what you choose to do. 

Or you might decide to save your resources until the FE begins which should be shortly.  maple_leaffallen_leafchestnut

I hope this helps you!! 

Please stay safe and well!!

Debbie two_hearts

misstracy22

Oct-13

Hi, 

Anything I can do to help just say. I’ll try my best. As they say ‘ a friend in need is a friend in deed’ well I think that is correct. I may have it wrong.

Keep safe and well.

Hugs Tracy beetle 

Eaglebeak904

Oct-13

Thanks soooo much for the quick response.  I will not try and catch up, with a heavy heart cause I love the challenges but it’s just too much after reviewing the hard road ahead.  I appreciate your generous offer to help out and I do understand what u were saying.  I’m not the sharpest tack in the box and have struggled several times with the jargon and short cuts others playing the game use.  U all seem so much more advanced. But EVERY SINGLE TIME I needed help and asked u guys, I got it 10 fold.  We could not ask for a  more attentive, kind and KNOWLEDGEABLE Consortium.  Just like I said, I got 3 responses from the consortium.  I want to say thanks to all u guys that give your time and effort so willingly.

thanks AGAIN for all.

Pammy