Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

More trouble for me   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Feb-18 by anglegirl70; 928 views.
anglegirl70

Feb-18

I am having trouble with picking up some items when I'm doing the hos's.  If the item is on the Right Hand side of the screen and about in the middle(like from top to bottom) I can click on it forever and my cursour doesn't want to pick it up.  This has been going on for a while now.  I have started doing the swaps for the Ice Breaths and it's giving me trouble with that.  Like when I have collected the Ice Breaths and I go into my inventory to shard them, If they are on the RH side of the screen in the 6th or 7th spot going from the LH side to the RH side, I can click on them all day long and it won't let me do  any thing.  I can't shard them.  So then I have to shard one of my other craft items so that the ice breaths will move out of that space, then I can click on them and shard them.  This is really becoming a hassle.  It just happens with stuff on the right hand side of my screen.  If any one can help me I would sure appreciate it.  I'm at a loss and I'm really getting tired of it.   Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  Sandy

mdpetdoc

Feb-20

What device and OS?

When you're trying to shard your Ice Breaths, have you tried re-sorting your crafted item inventory list?

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Feb-22

About your 'dead' spots on the Right side of the HOs  . . . I experience that when I have Xbox Gamebar open.  I have to press the Windows Key + G a couple of times and the dead spot goes live again. 

That Xbox Gamebar IS useful to take screenshots if you can't put your game in Windowed Mode (turn OFF Fullscreen).   I used to be able to turn OFF Fullscreen, but techy as I am, I having a hell of a time fiddling with my resolution. So, I use the Win + G thing. 

I haven't experienced the 'dead' spot in Inventory,  but then, I haven't tried.  Next time I open any of my 13 Castles, I'll see if I experience the Inventory 'dead' spot and Edit this post with my results.

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

anglegirl70

Feb-23

I play on decktop PC

anglegirl70

Feb-23

Hi Dhyani, Just got on here and read this.  I am gonna try that and see if it helps.  I'll let you know how it goes and thank you very much.  Sandy

anglegirl70

Feb-23

Hi Brad.  No I haven't tried re-sorting my crafted items ( I'm not sure what you mean by that.)  What I've been doing is if the Ice Breath lands on one of those slots then I Shard one of the other crafted items and that makes my Ice breath move to the next location over and then I can shard it.  As long as I have other crafted items I'll be ok.  I just didn't want to use all my crafted items up right now.   Thank you very much for your help.   Sandy

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Feb-23

Oh, I didn't mean to START using Xbox Gamebar if you're not already using it.

On my laptop, the purplish Notification? from Xbox Gamebar is EXACTLY in the same spot I experience the dead spot in MC.  Cooincidence?  

If, however, you DO have Xbox Gamebar running in the background,  and you're having the dead spot issue on the middle right of your MC game, the fix I found is to use the Win + G combo a couple of time WHILE in the HO with the dead spot, and, apparently it turns it off (temporarily)

Clear as mud???

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

mdpetdoc

Feb-23

Have you tried putting ice breath in the search bar so it becomes the only item displayed and is on the left?

anglegirl70

Feb-24

No I haven't done that.  I will try that.  Thank you so much for your response.

Sandy