Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mothers death   Messages from the Heart

Started Feb-20 by Robert (amf368); 1576 views.
Robert (amf368)

Feb-20

On February 19, 2020 Around 7:30 PM EST My mother passed away. My Robert2 game was hers before she could no longer play. I will still be doing my castles because that is how I relax.  The Business starts this morning as soon as the funeral home calls me.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Feb-20

Robert I am so sorry to hear about your mother. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Feb-20

My sincerest condolences on the passing of your mother. 

May you find a measure of peace in the days ahead.  As you move forward through the difficult days ahead know that your MC friends send their prayers, their support and their sympathy for your loss. 

Take care, Robert! 

oiuoiu321

Feb-20

Oh, Robert, I am so sorry.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your mother's loved ones.

I'm glad to hear you're already planning to do things that you enjoy to help you get through this.  Take care of yourself.

katiek2

Feb-20

My sincerest condolences, Robert.  I hope you know that all of us will be thinking of you and sending prayers and hugs to you and your family.

attie1234

Feb-20

My sincere condolences, Robert. Praying for strength and comfort for you and your family. Attie

PenWeb

Feb-20

Robert,

It is so hard to lose your mother, even if it was anticipated.

My thoughts, prayers and hugs are sent to you with deep sympathy/empathy. 

Know what you mean about having something to relax you, take away the stress.

PenWeb

GrannyBee

Feb-20

Robert, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Know you are loved and take care of yourself in this difficult time.

Blanche

My deepest condolences to you and your family.  Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Tammy

susieQball

Feb-20

Dear Robert,  I am so sorry to hear the loss of your mother.  My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.    Sincerely  SusieQ