Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Feb-25 by Wineoclock; 2750 views.
Wineoclock

Feb-25

There is a new update on PCheart_eyes

loopykaren

Feb-25

Yep i also had it. I havent been on the game yet. Is there any changes yet? Wine did the update go ok. As im also on the PC to. I always get  a wee bit  very nervey with updates as you all know!

In reply toRe: msg 3
AEGram

Feb-25

There was a very brief update for PC when I launched the game. 

Also, I was already loaded into the game on iPad and I got the "changes are afoot" message saying MC needs to close. 

The update is not a very big one. ... I see no new puzzles....no new avatars... no new to-craft items.....the Lighthouse Keeper still wants us to wait.

I'm wondering if this was an update for an upcoming Castle Challenge??????

In reply toRe: msg 4
MCDeeDee

Feb-25

My update is allowing me to proceed with Prof. Pinfeathers. Assuming it's letting us advance on level 95. Haven't looked around much.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

LvlSlgr

Feb-25

I had to wait until change of day, but I'm able to advance with leveling in the game.

Also, I saw two new slots for puzzles at the very end of the line of puzzles. They're unlocked but nothing happened when I clicked on them.

Oops ... I forgot to mention that I had to go to the BF Game Manager to get the update that did this. It had two parts. The first was 6 (not sure what to call them) and the second had 618.

• Edited February 25, 2020 8:24 pm  by  LvlSlgr
loopykaren

Feb-25

Yes this is exactly how mines went to Lvl. But it didnt finish the download i waited ages! And ive changed to fibre optic now. To try for a faster speed. Well this clearly isnt working .. or  my comp is to old now.  Saying that i usually clear stuff before an update comes so maybe i havent looked after it properly lately. AEG the lighthouse keeper on my game is now letting me progress to play more. And my CC challenge is highlighting that its comming soon.

In reply toRe: msg 7
loopykaren

Feb-25

Ps. I will be  doing this very slowly between updates now. It gets so zzzz 

When im waiting for the nxt chapter of the nxt one.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Susanna502MC

Feb-26

One of my friends showed up as Level 96. That's how I usually know there is a content update. (My oldest game is still only at 87.)

AEGram

Feb-26

Shortly after GMT day roll, an update appeared for PC in the Game Manager.

I checked a little after that and there's also an update for iOS.

I've been working the update for several hours now......and I'm up to Level 97. Unfortunately, I just cannot stay up any longer. So I'll have to work on it (hopefully) tomorrow afternoon.