Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New glitches with 2/25 castle Update   Technical Issues

Started Feb-25 by mdpetdoc; 1544 views.
mdpetdoc

Feb-25

The fish in Mirrors HOS is showing as 2 disjointed green blobs. 

What new glitches are you seeing?

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-26

Hello to all: The one glaring glitch I found is my "friends" in the private room are missing.

Shylo

LvlSlgr

Feb-26

I just checked and I still have mine.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-26

I probably popped in too soon? Anyhow, my friends showed up. Thank you!

HERE WE GO AGAIN,  EVERY TIME I OPEN MC OR LEAVE IT RUNNING FOR AWHILE WHILE AWAY FROM MY DESK  THE BLOODY THING SAYS SOMETHING IS AFOOT, MUST RESTART.   THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS.  THIS MORNING THE  UPDATE WHICH IT ALWAYS DOES.  GOT STUCK AND WOULD NOT LOAD FOR OVER 20 MIN.  WENT TO LUNCH CAME BACK AND THERE IT WAS AGAIN.   WHAT CAN THEY BE DOING THAT NEEDS THIS MANY UPDATES OR IS IT A STUCK LOOP.   DID THIS LAST YEAR.  JUST HOPING IT DOES NOT SCREW UP THE EVENT.   I HAVE 7 GAMES.  MY MAIN ONE AND THE ROOMS TO LET.  ALMOST AFRAID TO OPEN THE ROOMS TO LET GAMES.  THOUGH I DO WHEN IT GETS CLOSE TO TIME FOR EVENTS IN CASE NEWBIES NEED EXTRA ROOMS FOR THE HOS'S.     JUST PM ME AND I WILL GIVE ANYONE THEIR ID'S  THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THEN ROOMS FOR EVENTS. 

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-26

WELL SHARLENE, SEEMS YOU CAN'T WIN FOR LOSIN' WHAT WITH THESE UPDATES THAT POP IN AND OUT, AND YOUR COMPUTER ISSUES GIVING YOU PROBLEMS AND ALL! GOOD GRACIOUS - YOU STILL HAVE EXTRA ROOMS TO BE CONSIDERED. MAYBE THEY WON'T OPEN ANYTHING NEW TILL AFTER MARCH 1ST?? I KNOW, IT'S ANYONE'S GUESS.

TAKE CARE MY DEAR, ALL WILL WORK ITSELF OUT.blush

SHYLO wink

HOPING FOR A BETTER YEAR, BUT NOW I THINK IT WILL BE WORSE THAN THE LAST FEW.   BUT I CONTINUE TO HANG IN.  I AM JUST A LITTLE PUT OUT ABOUT THE BLOODY SOMETHING IS AFOOT. AND AN UPDATE EVERY TIME I ACCESS THE GAME.  GOING FROM GAME TO GAME IS A REAL PAIN IT POPS EVERY TIME.  CAN'T BE THAT MANY UPDATES.  MUST BE STUCK ON A LOOP TO POP EVERYTIME A GAME IS OPENED.  ERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

TAKE CARE OLD FRIEND.  SEE YOU AROUND THE FORUM.

SHARLENE

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-26

GEE WHIZ MY DEAR FRIEND, HAD HOPES THIS NEW YEAR WOULD HAVE PROVEN BETTER THAN PAST YEARS. BUT, THE YEAR IS NEW AND MAYBE THINGS WILL IMPROVE AS SPRING BEGINS TO REAR IT'S PRETTY HEAD. 

AS FOR YOUR CONFOUNDED GAMES, I DON'T SEE WHY YOU HAVE CONTINUAL "SOMETHING IS AFOOT" NOTICES. MAYBE A VISIT TO CS IS WARRANTED?? SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH CONTINUAL LOOPY NOTICES. GIVE SOME THOUGHT TO A VISIT TO BFG'S SUPPORT??

TAKE CARE MY DEAR DEAR FRIEND! 

VISIT SOON... 

SHYLO blush

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Feb-26

I HAD TO RESTART BOTH MY LAPTOPS SEVERAL TIMES TO UNSTICK THE DOWNLOAD . . . FOR EACH OF MY 13 CASTLES.

WHAT A PAIN IN THE ARSE ~ GRRRRRRR!!!

IT EVEN SAID EACH OF MY CASTLE (OR PROGRESS) WAS MOVED SOMEWHERE AND I HAD TO DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE GAME. 

NO I DIDN'T . . . JUST RESTARTED/LAUNCHED A FEW TIMES ON ALL 13 CASTLES .  THEY ARE RUNNING SMOOTHLY. NOW.

KEEP TRYING, IT'LL WORK . . . EVENUALLY.

XXOO ~ DHYANIboom

HAD TO MANUALLY DO MY MAIN GAME.  THEN IT TOOK FOREVER TO LOAD THE BLOODY THING ONCE THE GAME OPENED.  NOW 20 MIN AFTER GMT.  BUT HAVE GIVEN GIFTS.  NOW FOR THE ROOMS TO LET.   FIRST WORKED AUTOMATIC,  I HOPE IT DID NOT SHOP AN UPDATE IN THE QUE AS MY MAIN GAME DID.  FINGERS CROSSED THAT IT WILL TAKE NO MORE THEM 5 OR SO MIN. PER GAME TO DOWNLOAD.  ON TO NO. 2.