Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

cheap, tawdry, and mean   Howling with the Hostess

Started Feb-26 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 1489 views.

Sorry folks ---- but the dirty stunt by the devs on this update is too outrageous to NOT mention here.

I'm talking about leading all the players to within 100 points of reaching level 98, then telling us to wait for the next update. That's a really rotten thing to do, IMO. 

I understand there is a great deal of frustration to the game, but this sort of thing just shows the complete disregard the devs have for the players. 

And then some people wonder why I never have and never will come in here gushing to this bunch ---- "Thank you so, so much" and all the other overpraise that some believe they have earned for doing their job.

Less than 100 points from leveling up after surrendering so much in assets? Ridiculous!

AEGram

Feb-26

Wellllllllll, they HAD to stop somewhere. And in the grand scheme of things, what's another Level?

True, we completed 9 of the Ruler of Islands 11 tasks and I guess they really could have given us one more task to complete to bring us to Level 98.

But.......it just means we jump "a whole level" at the beginning of the next update. LOL

In reply toRe: msg 2
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Feb-26

I agree with AEGram. It's like the cliffhanger to your favorite show...you either watch reruns (do the rounds, do the rounds, do the rounds) or watch a different show until the new season premiere :)

PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-26

For me this is a large update with an interesting story. I hope it never ends!

Lovely effects and design

AEGram

Feb-26

I agree that the storyline was far more interesting than it has been in the past.....However.....Is it just me or does the artwork seem just a tad bit less impressive? The Ancient Garden especially doesn't look nearly as "authentic" as many of the other scenes.

bajon

Feb-26

I am still stuck at level 95. Still telling me to wait.

In reply toRe: msg 6
AEGram

Feb-26

It's here for everyone......for PC, go to your Game Manager...click on the gear, then Options .... check the Download section to see if it's set to "manual" update......at any rate, check for an update....it will show there is one and when you select it, it will go to the queue.....then it will complete the install when you launch the game.

For iOS, go to App Store....then the update section (the little people icon at the top right) .... swipe down on the page a couple of times until the MC update shows up.

SharpEye1

Feb-26

I agree!  It does seem to tie in rather nicely with where we are in the Special Room just now.  Eerie!! scream

Msg 3160.9 deleted
Corinaohara1

Feb-27

I just want to finish this game before I die-it will probably take another 5 years to get to level 121-which will make me 75 and by then I probably won't be able to see the screen anymore-lol