Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Androtd update   Technical Issues

Started Feb-26 by jack7242; 553 views.
jack7242

Feb-26

Just had an update to android tablet and although I can access the castle, tapping the screen does not work on anything. Tried different rooms, airship, gifts, although I can move around the castle. Logged out, tried playing other games, which worked ok, back into the castle, still not working. Anyone else having problems?

Robert (amf368)

Feb-27

I just did the update on the cutiepie/straight android game and am having the same problem. My Pretty2/android kindle will not find update.

Myelle01

Feb-27

My little Voyager Android tablet isn’t finding the update either. I know it is in the google play store. I checked using a browser in another device.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Robert (amf368)

Feb-27

it has been so long. can I uninstall and reinstall midnight castle on a tablet without losing my game. I know you can on PC.

Myelle01

Feb-27

Update on my Voyager, it finally saw the big update and is all updated now. For those wondering, I don’t like playing on this one, so I am not friending anyone and only using it as a farm and event room game.

Hi Robert

Since the update on Android I cannot do anything at all.

Now I can see there may be a CC but I cannot even open it to look.  Will try the off centre clicking but I am not optimistic.  I, too, am terrified to uninstall in case igameand much progress .disappears.   Will keep checking Delphi.

Sally Anne

Robert (amf368)

Feb-29

my first post about my problem is in the technical folder under cutiepie broke. I have deleted and reinstalled, and cleared everything. I even went out and bought a new identiacal tablet, just a year newer, and the problem is there on a new fresh game.  Conclusion, The problem is not our's and we can not fix it. I may be wrong, We need people with more tech knowledge of touch screens than I have.

You can safely uninstall and reinstall and clear cache and data. DO NOT DO A FACTORY RESET THAT WILL cause the game to reinstall with a new game id number. The problem is it took three hours to redownload and install. IF YOU do decide to uninstall write down  your game id and all your friends to. If you lose your game BF can transfer the old one to the new id, I have had this done three times. as long a our games are intacked on the BF servers we can get it back.

Parrot11mc

Feb-29

I no longer have the option to to watch ads in order to decrease the time limits. I play on both a kindle and an iPad. I'm not sure when I lost it. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Robert (amf368)

Feb-29

The option to watch ads is gone from both my regular(google) and my Kindle Fire Android game. This happened during one of the updates last week. Write to Big Fish and Elephant games to try to find out what happened to them. They may or may not answer.