Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Phantommom    Friends

Started Feb-27 by Phantommom (CampingMom16); 681 views.

My hard drive in the computer gave up the ghost on Feb. 17 and finally got  a new one this week, but unfortunately my game has also gone.  I have sent in help requests to BF and Elephant Games and hope that I can get it back.  Very disheartening to lose 5 years of game play.  I hope my friends will not delete me yet as I anxiously await word, but it could take a couple more days before I hopefully hear back on this.  My husband has tried to find my game, but so far no luck.  I hope to be back playing soon as I am in withdrawal mode...

See you in the Castle...maybe.

Pat cry

Robert (amf368)

Feb-27

Do you have your game/friend code from you old game. start a new game on the new computer and write down the new game/friend code.  Then you email BF customer support with the old and new code and ask them to transfer it. The best part is you can play the new game till they get it done. when they do the transfer the old game overwrites the new one.

Hi Robert:  I have put in a ticket to BF and Elephant Games and hoping everything can be restored.  I have read about this happening to other people and never thought it would happen to me.  Could have, should have, etc.  I will let you know how things turn out.  I realize I may not have my friends back and again didn't keep track of ID's.  Learned my lesson now for sure.  Thanks for the help on this.

Pat hibiscus

Robert (amf368)

Feb-27

I do not do the backup thing, big fish has always been very good with game transfers. I have a book with my game/friend code and a list of all my friends.  They transferred both my Pc games in less than a day when my hard drive quit.  You will have a new game/ friend code and will need to reinvite all your friends. When they overwrite the new game with old one you should have everything but friends.  Pets, coins, diamonds, inventory,  level and achivements  all transfer. Just play the new game and wait. One time you will close the new game and next time you open it your old game will be there. If you get far enough into the new game invite friends the  overwrite will not erase them.  Android game took about two days.    

l got my game back smiley  Thanks for your help and hope my notification in Delphi will  have my friends come back.  Game withdrawal finished.... ready to carry on playing!

Pathibiscus

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-27

Pat,

Was wondering what happened to you, and now that I know, never worry that I would delete you. You can always reach me by PM, as I'll still be here. 

Having continued shoulder problems, and I think before too many more months pass, I will have surgery to fix the rotator cuff. Also, never got my back fixed after all the issues I put up with these past 6 months.

Anyway, not to worry, I will still be here. If you kept your friend's ID's you'll be able to invite them all back. My ID is 631961. The new update for the game started, but I've yet to see anything going on in the Spring room. Take care and take heart.

Carol

Robert (amf368)

Feb-27

will send invite to new game id and delete old one.

I am so glad to be back although with a new ID.  Unfortunately I never saved the other ID's so rechecking in the forums to see how many I can catch up with.  

I really hope you will get all you health issues resolved soon and start to feel better doing everyday things.  Glad to see you can still get into the game from time to time.

Take care and see you around the Castle relaxed

Pathibiscus

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-27

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the note. Sorry too that you had to get a new ID#. Think I sent you mine, so whenever you've time, just send me an invite and I'll respond.

Carolwink

Honeyphan

Mar-18

Hi Pat -

I think I recognize you from an old Phantom of the Opera forum (or possibly PotO fanfiction or my PotO vids on youtube)?? (I think it's the same screen name as one of my readers/watchers) - if not, forgive.

If you would like another friend, PM me and i will PM you back with my ID #. :)  (I tried to send you a PM a few times, but it was always blank, so maybe I'm doing something wrong...)

~honey

• Edited March 18, 2020 12:18 am  by  Honeyphan