Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

changes are afoot   Technical Issues

Started Feb-27 by anglegirl70; 1609 views.
anglegirl70

Feb-27

Hi everyone.  I got the first update that gave me the 2 puzzles.  They are unlocked but when I click on them they don't do anything.  I never got the one that gave us new content. I play on desk top PC and I've never had a problem getting the updates before.  When I go to the game manager it says I don't have any updates.  Am I missing something.  I am on level 90 in my game. Help!!!!       Sandy

Robert (amf368)

Feb-27

the puzzles do not work yet it is  glitch with the update. If the puzzles are showing you have the latest update. The update was a game content update moving players from level 95 to 97

anglegirl70

Feb-27

Hi Robert, Thats what I thought too, but I don't have any the of things that AE Gram said came with the update.  I'm confused.  Do I not get it if I am only on level 90, because thats the level I'm on now.  Thanks for responding.     Sandy

Robert (amf368)

Feb-27

if your are not on level 95 that only thing I have found from the update are the unopenubul puzzles.

AEGram

Feb-27

Robert is correct.....all changes in this most recent update are to take players beyond Level 95 into Level 97. So players below Level 95 will not see any difference other than the 2 puzzles that have no content. Whether they are "blanks" for adding Spring event puzzles or puzzles from this most recent content, only the Devs know.

If the puzzles are relative to this new content, I would expect another mini-update once the Devs realize the error.

If the puzzles are relative to the upcoming Spring Event, they will probably remain blank until that download is pushed.

In reply toRe: msg 5

Just got a "Changes are afoot" message, it fixes the puzzles

attie1234

Feb-27

Oh WOW! Thank you for sharing!  dancer Attie

P1tbull

Feb-27

You're welcome relaxed

anglegirl70

Feb-27

Thanks Robert.  I appreciate that.