Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

friends disappeared   Technical Issues

Started Feb-28 by Wendulka; 426 views.
Wendulka

Feb-28

I logged into my game today and all my friends are gone. Everything was fine yesterday. Did this happen to anyone else? I don't know if they might suddenly appear again, or if i'll have to look for new friends because i don't remember their game id

ShaSha (Myhashen)

Feb-28

I can't even get into my game this morning.  It keeps locking up.  It completely freezes the picture (Annabelle and the butterflies) and kind of fades the picture out.  Came here to see if anyone else is having problems.  ShaSha/Myhashen.

In reply toRe: msg 2
ShaSha (Myhashen)

Feb-28

Was able to access game on 3rd try.  All my friends are still there.

Woofbite

Mar-4

All my friends on my iPad game vanished.  Still there on the PC and Android games.  Aggravating.

Roldo/Woofbite

loopykaren

Mar-4

Wen sometimes when this happens. It might be the updated taking its time to up date on to your device . So you need a wee bit of patience here sometimes. By that i mean on all devices. Just wait a day or two and maybe  your friends might show up again. I always play this on a comp. With a capacity to deal with games. But i really want a spec dream one that ive always wanted built for me! ps. Ive played this game for 3 years and i had this prob today. I have around 70 odd friends. Today i went into the game and it only showed 30. So i waited a few mins. Then looked again and they were all back again. My opinion on this just watch on updates. And dont panic! I learned the hard way with this. I always thought shit i better be quit and delete and try to save...It dosnt work. Sometimes it can mess your whole game up. This next advice i will give always works for me. When i start any program on any advice - I will make sure the lot boots up. Then any i dont want i will deffo shut down as there a pain in the fecking arse.When Your tyring to move on. Hope this helps a wee bit. Every comp is different. I always find giving advice really hard on this subject. As every device is different.  I could prob say more here but im sounding like a comp geek! lol x

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Mar-4

I had some trouble getting in on my ios games today.

Close out of friends, then reopen, if the # of friends hasn't changed, then on the iPad, best to try shutting game down, then restarting if your friends don't load after a couple tries.

Good luck!

Wendulka

Mar-5

I forgot to post an update, all the friends were back the next day.

Woofbite

Mar-6

Wham.  Just like that, friends are back on iPad.  Guess they went out for coffee for a few hours.