Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome! Thoughts? Questions? Wine?   Howling with the Hostess

Started 5/5/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 20194 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/5/18

Any questions regarding the Welcome To Midnight Castle FAQ Thread can be posted here

Cheers,

Jenifer

Just FYI -  I have no "privacy" settings option between preferences & attachments - probably because I'm on an iPhone. I realize options are more limited on mobile devices. 

The FAQs are excellent - thanks! And good that it's the 1st thing on the welcome page.  ;-)

Msg 322.3 deleted
Notenuffish

5/13/18

Hello Hostess with the Mostess relaxed!  I joined the MC forum a couple of weeks ago and sent an introductory message to Kid (the Delphi mentor).  What is the best thread for me to post my introductory message to the MC forum members?  BTW: I am Notenoughfish on BFG, but Delphi's user name field couldn't accommodate all the characters, so I shortened it to Notenuffish.  Thank you.

SharpEye1

5/13/18

Hi Jenifer--I wonder if Randy will have issues signing up tomorrow night too, as his email is very long, as you know!  Or, is it just the name that has limited characters available?  In which case, Randy will be okay. Just checking now before I have to walk him through it tomorrow.  Thanks, Ada

chilpep

5/13/18

Welcome to the forum.  You can go to Complete MC Members List Add Me  Don't forget to put what platform you play on and your game name.

• Edited May 13, 2018 11:04 pm  by  chilpep
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/13/18

Cheers Chili

chilpep

5/13/18

Back at you.  Hope the tea with mom was a special, enjoyable time.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/13/18

His email won't be an issue.

But his member name might be.

If EastEndTeddy is too long, tell him to shorten it to EastTeddy.

Notenuffish

5/14/18

Thanks, Chilipep!  I just posted my info.  Let me know if I omitted something important.