Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome! Thoughts? Questions? Wine?   Howling with the Hostess

Started 5/5/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 23962 views.
Berniesdad

10/10/18

Hi, Zarknorf.  I’ve tried for ages to get the 28 days in a row of spinning the wheel but for some reason I seems to miss something since it’ll go from 22 days back to 15.  When does the day clock begin and end?  Is it local time ( I’m in Pacific)  or some other clock?

Thanks.

Msg 322.61 deleted
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

10/10/18

Hi Berniesdad! The clock to begin  getting the Fortune Fancier achievement should be the GMT 24 hour clock. For you, I think your new day starts at 5 pm. To help remember, when you log in each day and collect your daily gift box, go spin the Wheel. Hope this helps. relaxed

Berniesdad

10/10/18

Thanks, Cookie.  That ‘splains a lot.  

GrannyCod

11/8/18

Hello!  This is rather embarassing, but I need a bit of help, please.  I have visited this forum a few times, but am feeling a little lost.  Other than viewing a few discussions, I'm a bit lost.  Question - - Where can I find "folders"? 

I found a post from AEGram, dated Oct 27, which had a link to a game guide.  The post said the guide was under the "tips, tricks, and advice folder".  Well, I clicked on that link and found discussions about the guide but never found the guide itself.  

Please note - I truly enjoy the Midnight Castle game - have played it for over a year now.  However, sometimes it would be nice have some kind of a guide, such as the one described above.   Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GrannyCod

In reply toRe: msg 64
GrannyCod

11/8/18

Please ignore the above message.  Wish I knew how to delete it.  Thanks for your patience.

GrannyCod

It helps to bookmark the MC Game Guide because it naturally finds itself way down on the list.  Bring up the Guide and click on the little flag icon to the left of the Reply button.  Much easier to access this way.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/8/18

If you click on the arrow (next to the reply button on your message) it will give you two options, edit or delete.  Hope that helps.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/8/18

Take a moment to read through this thread here.

The folders are (currently) the red Titles on the left.

Right now this is in the "Hostess with the Mostess" folder.

You are not wasting anyone's time with questions.  Ask away!

Cheers,

Jenifer

BreezyB1560

2/2/19

Hi Jenifer,

I just finished going through the Crafting Guide... All Components Needed thread in the old BFG forum (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/613455.page) and coping everything into a spreadsheet (minus the pets and event items).  It's a great resource and must have been a labor of love for Apollo and Annelliegram.  My question is this... Since the last update to the listing in Feb 2018, have there been updates that added new crafting items?  Does a newer version of the list exist here? If so, where? (I looked but couldn't find it).  If not, would you like a copy of mine to post here?  I'm only level 53 (took a long sabbatical relaxed ) so I could add the items that are missing but still locked to me with ?? for the components I haven't unlocked yet.

Thanks and Have a Great Day,

Debi