Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friend request   Friends

Started Mar-11 by Katijay (Katijay46); 536 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-11

Has anyone had a friend request from someone called Player at level 12 with the novice avatar?  The ID starts with 547 which isn't a newer number which is PC...I'm a little afraid to accept this one without knowing who it is...

kthreads

Mar-15

No new friend requests, but I've been gone for about 3 weeks. I am just getting back to the game. Did the update, and a slew (no exaggeration) of my friends have no avatar. They are showing the faceless newbie avatar. Don't know what's up with that...

Janet

Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-30

My sister said she had changed hers newbie avatar because she said I had the newbie...she thought it was some kind of statement...I told her no I did not have the newbie avatar and that she needed to download the new material, so maybe some of those on your friend list haven't downloaded...the newbie I had now showing an avatar, but still playing under Player...