Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Titans Hand   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Mar-18 by Stuki1944; 804 views.
Stuki1944

Mar-18

Can’t seem to find elements to craft Titans Hand and also where do I find information on how many shards I have

Thanks

Stuki1944

I'm not far enough along in the game to help with the Titan's hand info, but I'm sure someone else will come along to help you.

As far as finding out how many shards you have, click on your inventory icon and a box will pop down in the upper right corner under your coins and diamonds totals.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Mar-18

Hi Stuki1944,

If you are doing the quest that asks you to craft the Titan's Hand then the following worked for me - it may not if you are just crafting it to keep in your inventory or trying to craft it too early.  The components are not available until the quest.  They have been added to 2 different ZZ that we already have open and one new ZZ in a new area. 

Open Craft Lab & click on Titan's Hand.  You will see 3 components that you do not have.  Click on one & it will take to the ZZ where you can find the component.  Do the same for the other two components. 

To find your shards - open your inventory bag/ icon   In the top right hand corner you will see totals for your coins; under that  your diamonds; under that your shards. 

Hope this helps.

Dot.

OK found my notes:  Enchanted Firestarter  is in the Icicle Grating in the Dungeon (of the Fort with the Mermaid Queen HOS).  Torch of Truth is in the Dog's Barrel in the Ruler's Study.  Bracelet of Revelation is in the New Area - Titan Town Gates in the Winged Statue (you need to be level 95). 

Stuki1944

Mar-18

Hi Dot

i suspect that it’s the quest issue

are you saying that the quest is not yet available ?

Dot (aussieDot1)

Mar-18

Hi Stuki.

No.  What I meant is you can't craft the Titan's Hand until the quest asks for it.  You have to open a new Area and then a new Zoom Zone to get one of the components and the New Area does not open until that quest. 

I added further information to my above post before I read your query.  Hope it explains things a little better.

Dot

Stuki1944

Mar-18

Ok Dot Got it

Thanks for your help

Stuki1944

Mar-18

Thanks for your help Tammy

Stuki1944

Mar-19

HiDot

i have located the elements but when I go to craft the elements are not there just question marks

any advice would be gratefully received as I have not encountered this before

thanks

Dot (aussieDot1)

Mar-19

Hi Stuki,

What level are you?  I ask because usually if there are question marks on a component for crafting it means that you have not "opened" the HOS or ZZ where the component can be found OR that the component is being added to an already opened HOS or ZZ but you have not reached the point where you can access it. 

Are you doing the Warrior Knight's quests - specifically Task 3 - Gifts for the Herbalist?  That is when you are asked to craft the Titan's Hand.  ALL 3 components are NOT available until you activate this task.  Then 2 of the components are added to the ZZ (already mentioned) & the New Area appears for you to unlock. 

I am only partway through the update so I, too, have a couple of crafted items showing "?" on some of the components.  I will wait until I am asked to craft that item & that is when the "?" will disappear. 

Hoping this solves the issue.  Otherwise we may be looking at a glitch.

Dot sunglasses earth_asia