Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 20 Pet Medallions in 24 hours   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Mar-20 by Katijay (Katijay46); 933 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-20

Time limit here...You can get Pet Medallions by playing the Daily Quests and when you feed some pets they will give you medallions...You can't wish list this one...

PetraN54

Mar-20

If you are out of Pet Medallions, you can buy them when you make pet food. But this will require diamonds and coin.

Di (amina046)

Mar-20

Hi pet whiz,

which are your favourite for this challenge? You are my favourite fortunetellerheart_eyes

bajon

Mar-20

How do you make pet food?  I did not see any way to do that.

• Edited March 20, 2020 8:28 pm  by  bajon
In reply toRe: msg 4
mdpetdoc

Mar-20

In the crafting lab, there is a tab with a paw print ( where you craft pets) which will show the different pet food and pets available to craft. 

bajon

Mar-20

I’ve done that many times but post above says you can buy pet medallions. It will be impossible for me to do this part regarding pet medallions. All ready fed many pets only got 1 medallion.

In reply toRe: msg 6
mdpetdoc

Mar-20

You must be out of pet medallions in order to buy them.

In reply toRe: msg 6

I received 3 medallions from the snow griffin.  Sleeps for 2 hours and requires 5 regular pet food.

Good Luck to you.   

bajon

Mar-20

Finally understand what the post is saying. You have to be out of them in order to buy them

bajon

Mar-20

Thank you. I just fed him and got coins and a diamond.