Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Am looking for friends for events, etc :)   Friends

Started Mar-20 by Honeyphan; 485 views.
Honeyphan

Mar-20

Hello dear Delphi - MC players! :)

I have some really awesome friends - thank you to each and every one - but am looking for more friends for the seasonal events, so as to ransack your private rooms as you may ransack mine.  ;-) (Though I still have some slots open for regular gifting friends too, if wanted) -

Please PM me if interested in any of the above. ( I play on PC )

To my current friends - Once the season event begins, I will alternate with both spring room 1 (the outdoor terrace) and spring room 2 (the 3 HOS) - here is my plan: I will start with spring room 1, and at the next game day turnover (7 pm CST) I will switch to spring room 2. I will alternate each day in that fashion, will also (try to remember to) add it to my card, stating which room is currently open. I hope this will work for everyone! :)

If anyone has any better ideas how to go about this (this is my first season event) - I am open to hear them!

~honey

• Edited March 20, 2020 5:56 pm  by  Honeyphan
Dot (aussieDot1)

Mar-20

Hi Honey,

I, too, shifted between Room 1 & Room 2 last Spring Event.  At first I tried to keep to a time but I wasn't always online at that time.  In the end I settled for doing the HOS in one Room (say Room 1) and then switching to Room 2 & doing the HOS there.  I left that room open until the next day.  When I got time to play next day, I did the HOS in the open room (in the scenario Room 2) and then opened the other room (in this case Room 1) and did the HOS.  I then left that room open until the following day.  I could not keep to a certain time so I settled on alternating the rooms when I did the HOS.  It might not suit everyone but it was the best I could do. Will probably do the same this Spring Event unless the developers have something else in store for us.

Also sent you a PM re Event Friends.

Have fun in the castle.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

Honeyphan

Mar-22

Thank you so much, Dot - I will keep all that in mind, if my idea doesn't work out.

I'm on the computer pretty much all the time - morning, noon, and night - (both my work and my entertainment stems from it, with short breaks away to do the grungy things like housework, and exercise - lol) -so I don't think I'll have a problem. So far I've always been on during the turnover, but if it should happen that I'm not (away from comp, visiting with family, for instance) - I'll just jump on when I can. :) But I think I'll also do that - the HOS from the day before and then do the switch - so it won't always be on the dot of the rollover. I had thought to play the extra HOS after midnight, when fewer people are on (and it wouldn't affect anyone who was needing to visit the next room) - but I like your idea better!  :)