Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete 5 parts of a Daily Quest   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Mar-22 by Katijay (Katijay46); 664 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-22

Good Luck on getting a good DQ...

Di (amina046)

Mar-22

Last one was a misery!

Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-22

Both my games opened with a 3 parter, my upper level game with Day 1 which has an airship request of 350 wheels and of course my ship waiting was 315 when I have had kinds well beyond that, so I sent it off empty in the hopes of only having to send one ship...

Honeyphan

Mar-22

Got a 10 parter - first part started okay - pretty easy, or so I thought -

I mean, what is 100 wheels - right?

Except the airship only gave 99! lol  :P

Good thing it's still early evening since I must now wait 3 hours for another....

• Edited March 22, 2020 9:09 pm  by  Honeyphan
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Mar-22

Robbery of The Century on both iPad and iPhone..... gonna be a long one....

Done on the PC.

LvlSlgr

Mar-23

I got the 10-part Rare Edition. Easy to do but had an airship with it. I matched it with with an airship for Trina so went with it.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-23

OK...I am calling Foul!....I just finished Day 1(Three days of the Castle Explorer)...my next DQ Day 1 again!  So I am going to wait until GMT to finish this one....

SharpEye1

Mar-23

I got  In The Service of The Record Keeper, so I will wait until tomorrow's GMT  as the next challenge is easy peasy so there is plenty of time to catch up. LOL

Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-24

I got In The Service of the Record Keeper, but only had to do 2 parts of it.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Mar-24

I'm still trying to do this one. Just waiting until the new day starts to see if I can finish it off. I only need to do one more part. My problem has been the airship items. I refuse to send an airship as I am very low in items and will need all I've got for the next airship task. But the Daily Quests keep asking me to send airships. I've completed 4/5 so crossing my fingers for the next one.

I'm okay to keep waiting for a good one at the moment. I can still catch up right up to the last day.