Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game crashes after update on my Chromebook    Technical Issues

Started 3/22/20 by Billiebug; 620 views.
kthreads

Oct-18

Billiebug,
I don't know if you are still around, but I downloaded MC through Google Play Store on my Chromebook (Acer R11) and it opened this time. 

I had them transfer that game to an old Kindle with a fractured screen (I placed a hard plastic screen protector on it to be able to use it) and have been playing my game on that. But the Kindle is slow... I kept going into the Play Store and downloading MC on my Chromebook every so often with the same results of it never opening... then tonight on a lark since there have been a lot of updates, I decide to try again. And it worked. 

Now I just have to wait the weeks it will take to transfer my game back from the Kindle (which I will no close out-just in case) to my Chromebook. 
Just thought I'd reach out to see if you were still hanging in there of if you transferred your game to a different device...or just left altogether. 
Hope you're still around.

Janet Rehfeldt