Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 251506 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Aug-16

I read something the other day about the best places to be in during a world-wide zombie apocalypse, or a pandemic. One was NZ, another was Tasmania. You and I lucked out there, my friend.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Aug-17

Ahh, dammit. First community case in NZ announced today. It's been 169 days since the last one. Waiting for the Prime Minister to make an announcement in about 5 minutes.

Of course everyone is panic buying! I stocked up my freezer last week so I'm good for a while. Will stay away from the supermarket for a few weeks. Hope I can still get my second pfizer shot next week.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Aug-17

First case of delta in the community confirmed last night. 

The whole of NZ went into lockdown level 4 at midnight. Level 4 is the hightest level, with only 4 places you can go - doctor, pharmacy, supermarket, walk around the block. Nothing but health care and supermarkets allowed to be open. Not even takeaways that home deliver. 

At the moment Auckland is in lockdown for 7 days, and the rest of NZ for 3 days while they work out how far it may have spread.

A reporter asked the Prime Minister why she thought hard lockdown was appropriate with only 1 case. Her reply was classic: "Australia". Lesson learnt from NSW is it is better to lockdown hard and lockdown fast to stop the spread. It's too late to do that once you've lost control.

I suspect we will be in lockdown much longer than 3 days, although lockdown outside of Aucikland area may drop to Level 3 earlier if we get no cases. At the moment I have a unexpected three day holiday. If it goes on longer work will have to sort me out some computer equipment so I can work from home.

KiaSpenill

Aug-20

Amazing , thanks for sharing.

Msg 3250.1036 and the next 1 deleted
Moonki

Aug-21

You are lucky that your P.M. and Gov’t act quickly and decisively. Delta spreads like wildfire (of which we have far too many right now across the country) and too many politicians don’t take fast decisive steps. Moonki

LvlSlgr

Aug-21

The Delta variant is crazy! Things are worse in KY right now than they have ever been. And it's the younger people who won't get the vaccine who are getting it. And to make matters even worse, when our state General Assembly met back in the Spring they passed laws that now limit the governor from being able to issue emergency executive orders for more than 30 days without the approval of the General Assembly. That's just stupid because the General Assembly only meets for a couple months starting in Jan. each year.

katiek2

Aug-22

Hi Czoe, just checking in with you to see how you're doing.  Hopefully a little bit better.  Best wishes to your Mom and hubby, hope all is going well.

kk

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-23

Once again, if you are going to make a fake account, make sure your birthday matches your starsign and don't use such an obvious fake photo.

And you ALL love Shepherd's pie, but NONE of you know how to spell it.