Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 348305 views.
Di (amina046)

Dec-21

I have mine always on manual, but it did not show an update, by just opening the game it did it all by its little self! Hugs and best wishes for a wonderful holiday!

LvlSlgr

Dec-22

Di, that's surprising since you had you on "manual". I had mine on "manual" also. My Game Manager had something about MC - I can't remember exactly what it was - that made me think there might be an update. It wasn't the thing you normally see, I know that. So I went to the downloads and clicked for it to look for one and nothing. So then I went ahead and opened MC and nothing. I tried a few things and finally decided to just uninstall and reinstall the game.

Merry Christmas to you also.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Dec-22

I am officially finished with work for 2021! The office doesn't open again until 10 January. That's 17 blissful days in a row, and I only had to take 4 annual leave days. I love the January stat holidays!

Happy holidays everyone.

Di (amina046)

Dec-22

It sounds great! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very good New Year!

Abel123

Dec-23

To everyone who tried to help me get the update

I finally bit the bullet and uninstalled the game and then reloaded.  It worked so I'm up and playing.  Thanks to everyone.

Also I got so many responses to needing more friends that I am now over whelmed but I accepted all received.  So thank you but I'm full up for the time being.

LvlSlgr

Dec-23

Good to hear that it worked! 

Msg 3250.1159 and the next 3 deleted