Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 347460 views.
Abel123

Dec-23

To everyone who tried to help me get the update

I finally bit the bullet and uninstalled the game and then reloaded.  It worked so I'm up and playing.  Thanks to everyone.

Also I got so many responses to needing more friends that I am now over whelmed but I accepted all received.  So thank you but I'm full up for the time being.

LvlSlgr

Dec-23

Good to hear that it worked! 

Msg 3250.1159 and the next 3 deleted
LvlSlgr

Dec-24

Hi Di ... and Merry Christmas to you also! 

Somewhere in this forum AEGram talked about this. Several of us have noticed the game will want us to open a new area, HOS or ZZ where one of the requirements is to be at a level which is maybe one or two or more levels lower than where we currently are. It seems odd but this is happening quite often now. One of the things I noticed is that the level required is usually one where the content in an update ended. Level 104 is one of those. Quite a while back we had a content update where the final level was 104. Then the next content update went to Level 106 which is probably what you're working on now.

So while it may seem strange, everything is okay.

Di (amina046)

Dec-24

Oh thank you! You are a sweetheart and a wise owl! I was worried to take the painful plunge not knowing the depth! LOL

A very happy and safe holiday to you and yours!

LvlSlgr

Dec-24

You're very welcome and glad I was able to help.

Bingo (manybears)

Dec-25

Hi Di, I thought I'd relieve some of your anxiety.  I also had back surgery quite a few years ago.  It's not as invasive as it once was.  Mine was for a collapsed disc, but it's done with Laproscopic surgery.  I only have a small 1 to 2" scar on my spine.  I literally walked out of the hospital and did some grocery shopping before I went home.  I suffered for 4 months before I could get it done, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.  Hope all goes well for you.

Bingo