Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 364041 views.

It is disheartening to hear that, but our courts keep getting the money tied up which is a good thing.  Putting in place injunctions to stop these horrendous blockades.  Scary times I thought I would never see happen in my lifetime.  Keep safe out there!

Pat

katiek2

Feb-15

Kim, I am SO SORRY for all you are going through.  Makes my little problems less than peanuts.  Utmost respect for how you are handling all the adversity that has been put in your way.

Randytb

Feb-26

Iam sick and ashamd  as a Canadian from a Military and Tucker family  to see and hear what those  idiot  truckers  did in Ottawa and  the boarders and to bring innocent children into it saying they where doing this for there family  WHAT A CROCK OF S**T

It was NOT done by The Truckers Ac. they went yes but they did it peacefully said what they had to say then went home as the others independents went just to raise hell and  there were a lot that where NOT EVEN TRUCKERS and the two main organizers  were NOT TRUCKERS OR FAMILY OF  both in jail now and that makes me happy

This has caused so much hard ship to so  many  resulting in jobs lost business  higher cost to all here in Canada and to the States 

It will take years for every one  to see this to the end

The Virus is hard to deal with on it's own add The Truckers  add the ones who refuse to get there shots  no add  War

When will it end??????

• Edited February 26, 2022 3:11 pm  by  Randytb

Received my 2nd booster yesterday, arm a little sore when I raise it but otherwise feeling fine!!

LvlSlgr

May-4

Funny that you posted that about the second booster. I was just looking today about getting mine. I have to go pick up my prescriptions at Walgreens here in Shelbyville tomorrow and was hoping I could get it there. However, the closest Walgreens giving the booster shot is about 25 miles away in Louisville. I got my first booster at CVS which is across the street from Walgreens here. So I guess I'll end up there again.

KNIMtheTOAD

May-5

Hi there,  just catching up on roll call. Wondered if those truckers were punished in any way.  Also how many were not Canadian? I tend to watch very little news but am interested in what happened up there in beautiful Canada. 

KNIMtheTOAD