Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 405243 views.

Had another round of testing on Monday, no new positive cases after have 1 resident and 3 staff test positive on Oct 31. Should we have no more positive tests next Monday then we can get out of outbreak status. Still have 2 residents in the hospital that were positive for Covid. 

Also, got my booster today!!

KNIMtheTOAD

Nov-24

HOPE EVERYONE IS OK ON THE COVID FRONT LINES. MY DAUGHTER HAD HER 4TH BOOSTER FOR OMNI C. HUGH WELT ON ARM RAN A SLIGHT FEVER AND SOME NAUSIA. 

MY CAT TIGGER IS DOING BETTER. WOBBLY ON LEGS BUT HIS APPETITE IS BACK AND HE WANTS TO DO ZOOMIES ALTHOUGH  CAN'T MOVE FAST. HE GETS  ANGRY. HE PURRS LOUDLY WHEN I PET OR LAY BY HIM. WE DO SEE IMPROVMENT. WE BOTH THOUGHT WE WOULD LOSE HIM. HE LOST 1  1 /2 LBS FROM 11. FEEL THAT ALL THE PRAYERS HELPED HIM AS WELL AS GREAT CARE FROM VETS AND HOSPITAL.

I AM GETTING BY OK. BEEN COLD HERE. MY NEIGHBOR GAVE ME 3 LONG WINTER  NIGHTGOWNS 1 WITH MATCHING SLIPPERS, SHE RECIEVED AS GIFTS BUT DOESNT WARE. ONE IS A SUPER FINE KNIT WITH SILK MIX YARN. FEELING IS HEVANLY. 

I MISS SO MANY FRIENDS. HAVEN'T PLAYED MC ON BOBBIES PC IN COUPLE WEEKS.  HOPE RANDY IS GETTING BETTER. HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON MC. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL. BE SILLY AND NICE TO OTHERS. LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

KNIMtheTOAD

KNIMtheTOAD

Nov-27

I MISS JENNIFER Z SO MUCH. SENDING HERE WELL WISHES IF SHE READS THIS. HER LEADERSHIP WITH ALL MC FRIENDS.  THE SETUP OF THIS FORUM WHICH GIVES SO MANY PEOPLE A VOICE, FRIENDS , HELP WITH THE GAME AND GENTLE BUT FIRM LEADERSHIP IS A CREDIT TO HER HARD WORK. 

MISS YOU MY DEAR, THINK OF YOU EVERYDAY. RAINBOWS BLUESKYS WARM SOCKS COMFORTABLE LIFE HOT DRINK FLUFFY PETS AT YOUR SIDE.

KNIMtheTOAD

misstracy22

Nov-27

I’m with you there. Missing Jennifer terribly. In fact there are a few friends and staff I think about and miss seeing on here. 

Tracy disappointed_relieved