Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started Mar-23 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 33668 views.
MrsFletcher

Apr-29

Please help me dear Forum Friends....blush...If at least 9 more of you were to bring back your first Spring Rooms I just might be able to catch up....I've tried "All of My Amulets" but none of them" seem to be working right now.....Sigh!...So please help me if you can OK?  I really love that Lovely new Caricature....kissing_heart

Love and Gentle Hugs,

Linda/ Mrs Fletcher

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Apr-29

Hi !! The Amulets do not work in the Private rooms . They only work in the Area HOS like the Broken Well or the Game Table .  I play on PC if I can help please let me know .

In reply toRe: msg 234
Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-29

Been making my own face masks by experimenting.

LvlSlgr

Apr-29

I don't have any material to make any. Besides that, my sewing machine hasn't been used in probably 15 years or more and I'm sure it would work if I even tried. I got it for my 17th birthday which makes it 51 years old. It's not the age that's keeping it from working. It's the fact that I haven't used it in so many years.

So I keep seeing how to make them using a bandana and rubber bands. Nope, I don't have any bandanas or rubber bands big enough for that. I have a dresser drawer full of scarves I haven't worn in probably 20 years so I went through those thinking maybe I can just tie one around my face if nothing else. Nope, none of those will work either because they're the decorative style scarves and are all loosely woven. That's not going to keep the germs in or out.

I do have two masks of the disposable surgical masks my sister gave me when all this started. So those will have to do until I can get some more. But to be honest, it's not a big deal because I'm just not going out of the house unless absolutely necessary. And that means picking up my groceries every other week (I order online) and after I bring my groceries home and put them away I take groceries to my mom.  I don't have to go out so I'm not.

Oh, I did see something about how to make them from the sleeve of a tee shirt which was interesting. I've got plenty of tee shirts I don't wear and could cut up. Maybe I'll have to give that a try.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-29

There are lots of ways to make them. Those are hand sewn, not machine. I don’t own a sewing machine and I wouldn’t use it enough to buy one.

You can use those scarves if you put a coffee filter with them and the rubber bands.

I saw the cut up old clothing too. I made the one with the little pink flowers from parts of the sleeves of an old nightgown.

I also learned to make them with paper towels, staples and rubber bands. Made a couple of these at work just in case I need to use one there.

You have options, go for it.

LvlSlgr

Apr-29

I don't drink coffee so no coffee filters. And what few rubber bands I have may be dry-rotted. LOL

DIY NO SEW Face mask from T-shirt sleeve | 5 minutes | Maison Zizou

In this video I will show you a very easy DIY no sew face mask from t-shirt sleeve . You can make this tshirt face mask in just 5 minutes . This is a step by...

katiek2

Apr-30

I made one from a tee shirt.  NO SEWING

T-shirt face mask

What you will need:

• A clean t-shirt
  • Scissors
  • Kitchen towel or a paper napkin (for extra protection – not essential)

The steps

1. Cut a 20cm/4 inch strip off the bottom of the t-shirt

2. Snip in the middle so you have one long strip

3. Cut elongated semi circles off each end, so there's the right size left in the middle to cover your face

4. Place on your face and secure the top straps to the back of your head

5. Secure the bottom straps to the top of your head

6. Depending on the size of the shirt you can actually make several out of one t-shirt

7. For added protection you can add a coffee filter, piece of kitchen paper or a paper napkin

katiek2

Apr-30

Here's another one:

Bandana face mask

What you will need:

• Kitchen paper
  • A rubber band or hair band
  • Clean bandana or material napkin

The steps

1. Fold the top and bottom lengths of a bandana or fabric serviette to meet in the middle

2. Place a coffee filter, piece of kitchen paper or paper napkin on top

3. Fold the top and bottom lengths to meet in the middle again (enclosing the filter)

4. Put a rubber band or hair band around each end

5. Fold the ends to meet at the middle and tuck them into each other

6. Place on your face and secure the rubber bands around your ears

7. For added protection you can add a coffee filter, piece of kitchen paper or a paper napkin

Susanna502MC

Apr-30

I sent you a PM with my game id numbers. Since most of my friends are in Room 2 or 4, I decided to leave 1 open for those that need it. I have 4 games (2 PC, 2 android).

MrsFletcher

Apr-30

If just one more "Gifting Friend" of Fletcher would open up their "FIRST SPRING ROOM" I would just maybe get at least one of the Caricatures... blush

Gentle Hugs,

Linda/Fletcher