Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started Mar-23 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 43688 views.
Karatopa

Jun-10

Brilliant that made me feel so much better

SharpEye1

Jun-15

Here's some other fun quips.  A few may be repeats (sorry).......Enjoy! heart_eyes

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
katiek2

Jun-15

Thank you! Needed that laugh today, especially the one about doing a big load of pajamas - BECAUSE IT'S SO TRUE!

SharpEye1

Jun-15

I know, right??  Me too!  I love my night shirts!! LOL

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-15

I was very nervous about venturing out as well, but I'm not now. We have gone a month with no new cases so I do feel safe that we have eliminated it from NZ for the time being. If it was out there waiting to spring on us again it would have done so some time in the last 3 weeks.

Back at work today for the first time in 13 weeks! Wow that was hard getting up at 6am. I don't like it. But I did go to my favourite cafe across the road from work and had the best coffee I have had in  3 months! That was nice. And other than hand sanitizer everywhere you go, everything is completely normal.

We know it won't last because outside our boarders the pandemic is still going on. When we open up our boarders we know we will get new cases coming in, but hopefully with good quarantine and track-trace-test-isolate in place (which NZ has gotten very good at) we may be able to keep it under control. We will see how it goes. 

Karatopa

Jun-15

Ha ha ha thank you SharpEye  a sense of humour is one of the more important things we need to keep with us at the moment 
stay safe everybody 

SharpEye1

Jun-15

Thank you!  Although we are now in phase 2 of re-opening, I still only go to the grocery once a week, then I'm home until the next time.  Being 65, I don't want to take chances, so I stay home and look for things to laugh about. heart_eyes

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-16

I love that getting dressed up to take the bins out is a thing.

People in Australia are getting seriously dressed up to take out ...

Dressing up for bin day: Pics of people in costume from around the ...

Bored Australians dress to take out the trash because it's the ...

From ball gowns to super heroes: The hilarious outfits in social ...

Bin Isolation Outing': Best Pictures | Marie Claire Australia

crownthornes

Jun-16

Think you must have spoken too soon Weesam. Just heard on the news that two British women have arrived in NZ with the virus. If this is true I hope it's being contained. I thought the border was closed!