Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 68609 views.
LvlSlgr

Sep-19

Oh, Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know from talking with you (in PMs) how hard you all have worked to keep it out of your facility. Again my prayers are with you and please stay safe.

As your profile picture says ... Mask up, Minnesota. Mask up America!

Dear Tammyrose

thank goodness about your niece. Glad her school will have a lockdown for everyone’s sake.

it is has been very difficult to keep the positive rate from increasing, once places start opening up. 
 short of doing a rapid test , everyday, before start of shift. Asymptomatic carriers easily spread virus, if precautions not taken.

I’m in California, and still have people thinking, If I have no symptoms, I,m fine...hate wearing masks...etc...,

or if I get  it, will be mild.  
been told, if I feel at risk stay home...and better yet...I knew what I was signing up for, when I chose healthcare as a profession.

been watching European and Asian Countries with increase rise of positive rates,  And India also.

Until we reach herd immunity with vaccine or recovered people, I believe at 70% of population, 

I’m afraid this scenario will continue.

Blessings on you, your place of work and all your family. 
please keep your MC family updatebouquet

Susanna502MC

Sep-19

We can only do the best we can and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Stay strong. Do your best to take care of yourself.

Msg 3250.519 deleted
Posie (morningcrow)

Sep-20

I am so proud to live in British Columbia. As someone who has reason to be especially worried, I trust her completely. BC has one of the lowest mortality rates in the world. Thank you Dr. Henry!

GaviTn

Sep-20

Hi, I'm back again with a question? which aviatar  do I use to level up this time??

datsalotta

Sep-20

Gavi-tn

HAHA I would just go to Professor Pinfeathers, he'll know where to send you

HAVE FUN

datsalotta

Sep-20

Hey Posie !!

Another player from B.C. YAY!!!!

Thanks for replying to my post.

Did you read Dr. Henry's bio in that post?

Do you play on PC or iOS? I have games on each platform and we should be friends OK?

datsalotta

Posie (morningcrow)

Sep-21

Hi datsa, sounds good. I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like on MC. I work, even though I am also kind of  retired. I did read the bio. She is very special. I play on PC. My number is 705390. Do you work? I am in North Vancouver. Originally from Toronto, but I adore it here, could never move back!

In reply toRe: msg 524
CzoeMC

Sep-21

I agree that the politics should be off this thread. We are here to check in on our friends, not debate.

Please, Jen, Start a "Politics" thread, or direct people to CoCo, so that MC postings are about each other, and not about the sh*t hitting the fan.

We all need a break from politics, sometimes, even though it affects our lives and death.

BTW, Coalition of the Confused can be a great place to debate, just ignore the trolls.