Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 90880 views.
In reply toRe: msg 568
Moonki

Oct-12

Today, Monday Oct 12 is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada. I want to wish everyone a Happy Year.  I know my family has much to be thankful for - a close supportive family, and wish everyone he best, Moonki

oiuoiu321

Oct-12

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!

We had gorgeous weather on Saturday, so we went to my parents and had a feast outside on 2 different tables.  It was neat to do it differently, but we missed my brother who usually comes into town, and there's usually some extended family and/or friends.

misstracy22

Oct-12

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Hope you have had a lovely day. 
stay safe and well.

Hugs, Tracy in dark, wet, miserable day in England. Well it is where I am. 
maple_leaf

In reply toRe: msg 571

Well I'm returning to work today. Thanks to all of you for your well wishes for me, my co-workers and the residents I care for.  I will keep you posted as I return to "normal".

Unfortunately we had another resident pass away yesterday. My thoughts and prayers to the family.

Stay safe and wear your masks!!

Dear Tammy:

extra caution in all you do. Have had a few co-workers test positive, some mild and stayed home x 14 days.

Only one  was ill enough to be in ICU.  Went home after 4 days. Now back to work.

hopefully full PPE available. ... keeping you in my thoughts. bouquet

Thanks for your kind words Crystal, sorry to hear about your own co-workers.  PPE isn't an issue at our facility, so far.

bluebirdgbc

Oct-13

believe me hopping all of this will end  asap    you and ALL caregivers need a well deserved rest and roses  we are all thinking and saying our prayers for you and all

Very good. tulip

Right now , our facility is preparing for what may come. ordering equipment and ppe as able.

Getting patients elective surgeries done. Flu shots for workers. And oh joy... Joint commission check. smirk_cat

praying for the best outcome this winter/spring. pray

stay safe Tammy. THANK YOU for all you do. bouquetangel

Karatopa

Oct-14

Hi Tammy you will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers this disease certainly comes back to bite you. we are finding that out in the uk just now.

take care pat

me1one

Oct-14

Sending healing prayers and loving thoughts.