Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 89132 views.
In reply toRe: msg 606
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-21

I love all these stories!

In reply toRe: msg 607
Di (amina046)

Oct-25

Would some ipad user please let me know if the ios 14 upgrade problem has been solved. I should be mst grateful since my ipad is "screaming" for an upgrade but I am too scared to loose my game. No way I would have the gumption to start over.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-26

Props for using the word "gumption".

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-26

Are you talking about the ios update or MC update? I've done both.

Able to play my iPad game without any further problems.

The last one worked for me, after not having my game for over 2 weeks.

Good luck.

Di (amina046)

Oct-26

I had updated MC and that went dandy! but ios 14 was pending and after all I read about what it did to MC, I didn't dare to update.

Anyway thank you very much for your time and attention, hugs Di

Dear Di:smiley_cat

I did have problems updating game and iOS 14 for 2 weeks . Recently Have been able to update iPad Pro 2, and iPhone XsMax. was behind CC , less than 10 days. Caught up quickly.

However, my oldest game on original iPad2 iOS 9.35 has not been able to. BF has been busy with other things, so contacted Elephant Games.  They are looking into this.

Hope you can update, MC story has gone forward...with new puzzles, HOS. Beautiful scenes!hibiscus

Di (amina046)

Oct-26

Because it sounds oldfashioned?

Di (amina046)

Oct-26

Thank you Crystal, my game is all A ok, but I have not updated to ios 14 on my fairly new ipad pro, because of the scare. Then I never read that BF fixed whatever the glitch was. So I am still at 13.5.1 and jittery. Hugs, Di

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-27

Di (amina046) said:

Because it sounds oldfashioned?

Darn tootin'!

Msg 3250.616 deleted