Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 92818 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/26/20

Kidmagnet said:

I'm both bored and stressed, but alive and healthy.

I'm helping someone design a colour scheme for a forum.  I finally get to show off my tutorial!!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/26/20

Cancelled the road trip today.

When I saw that the world needs 80% of people to stay home in order to beat this, it felt wrong and selfish to even continue considering it.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/26/20

MrsFletcher said:

...some low life's are stealing the hand cleaners right off the Patients rooms walls and out of the Hospitals not caring anything about the Doctors or Nurses there who desperately need them!!!!

You truly see the best and worst of humanity in these times.

misstracy22

3/26/20

Hi,

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/latesttip/

Not sure if this is allowed, only given the circumstances. My mum sent me this, to see if it was useful. It’s a link to a finically adviser. Who post various things. That are now free or significantly reduced. Things like talking books, kindle etc seem to be a good idea. Some things about banks and what to do. If you lose your jobs and are unable to pay mortgages, rent etc. Try to use online banking, not the phone. Anyway the list and advise goes on. 
Sorry if you don’t think it’s appropriate, no problem. Delete it. Just thought it may be useful, for those in lockdown, well most people really. 
Take care, Tracy 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

3/26/20

Things in the US are looking pretty dire. I’m in Texas and as of now, we have over 1119 cases of Coronavirus and 12 deaths but testing was pretty limited due to a lack of testing kits so expect numbers to rise dramatically over the next few days. I’m 63 with no underlying health issues so I’m doing okay but everyone please use good judgment for the next few weeks and take care!

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

3/26/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

They're starting to limit how much wine you can buy... When there is none, it's officially the apocalypse.

Noooooooooooooooo wait is coffee still free flowing?

PTG (anotherPTG)

3/26/20

In the UK they have just decided that off-licenses are "essential" shops and will remain open!

In reply toRe: msg 68
PTG (anotherPTG)

3/26/20

Coronavirus Food Shortage Joke

Tom Harwood Loading... Unsubscribe from Tom Harwood? Working... ...

Hi Randy,

I got it.  I was thinking along the same lines as you.  Don't know who the premier of Quebec is these days, I grew up under Levesque and Trudeau (the father - not the idiot son).  I'm living across the border in New York near Rochester.  Borders are closed at the moment and won't be able to visit my mom.  She's going to be 89 in a couple of weeks.  My brother is keeping me apprised of her situation on a regular basis.  Was going to visit her over Easter - so much for that. Never thought I'd be living through the zombie apocalypse.

Pat

larkMC

3/26/20

Here in Illinois ( south west suburb of Chicago) we've seen 2538 cases and 26 deaths. We have a shelter in place order but can go out to get groceries, medication, or visit a doctor. Going outside for a walk in your neighborhood is ok as long as you practice social distancing. Something not everyone is complying to because the Mayor of Chicago just closed down the lakefront because people kept congregating. 

Take care,

Lark