Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 132985 views.
In reply toRe: msg 714
CzoeMC

Dec-29

Hey friends, hope that you are all well. I haven't had time to play, as my dad had open heart surgery on the 21st, and he died in the hospital the day after Christmas.

Been taking care of my mom, since she is almost blind, and hubby and I have been quarantining for home care for them both, but now just her.

Our family, and his huge circle of friends are just devastated. My game is 45 miles away in location, but beyond the horizon right now. 

So sorry for your loss, keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

katiek2

Dec-29

I'm so sorry Czoe.  Sending prayers and HUGS to you and your family.

Comfort, Strength, Hope, Sympathy Card-SU215 - shopittakestwo

misstracy22

Dec-29

Hi, 

I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Boxing Day and I send my good wishes for the New Year. I’m having trouble with sending you a PM. I sent an invite on your friends list on the forum. Please accept.

hugs Tracy 

WelshShelley

Dec-29

Hi Tracey,

All done, smile

Christmas day was actually very good, considering.

My landline and mobile (cell) phone didn't stop ringing and pinging from about 7am to early eveningI also had a number of video calls, which was great. My neighbour brought round a 3 course Xmas Dinner, full of apologies she couldn't let me come to her house, as she would have liked, but her elderly mum and another elderly guest would be there.

I now just hope and pray 2021, will be a better year for the Whole World, and the vaccines will begin to do their stuff.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

oiuoiu321

Dec-29

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad.  What a hard time to be going through that.  It's so good that your mother has you and your hubby.

Praying for your whole family.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-29

Czoe,

I am so very sorry at the loss of your beloved Dad. 
My heart heartpurple_heart goes out to you and your family. Most especially your beautiful Mom. 
I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.

Please stay safe and well. 

Hugs~ Debbie two_hearts

SharpEye1

Dec-29

Czoe,

I am so sorry for your devastating loss.  I will keep you and the family in my prayers!

Ada

In reply toRe: msg 722
CzoeMC

Dec-30

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. They made me cry again in a good way.

He was a remarkable man, an aeronautics engineer for Honeywell, he was contracted out to work on Apollo program, Space Shuttle, and various military things he didn't like. He was the one, when the countdown for launch would begin, and it was halted, well, that was him who stopped it, if he thought things were not perfect. Oh, and he was so handsome, when we lived in California when he would be shuttled to Area 51 for weeks at a time, well, when he was home and we would go out, people would gawk, thinking he must be a movie star.  A man of deep faith and compassion, he touched many people with his love and service.

Sorry for rambling, everything is spinning around in my head, and we are all discombobulated. Hah, I made myself laugh, as my dad is Bob.   

• Edited December 30, 2020 3:21 am  by  CzoeMC

So, so very sorry for your loss.  Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Your dad sounds like a remarkable person and someone who is loved that much is never truly gone.  He will live with you forever.  God Bless You.