Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 134918 views.
misstracy22

Dec-30

So sorry to hear about your dad. You, your mum and family are in my heart and mind. 
Although it’s difficult to see beyond the sorrow. May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow. You have so many happy memories. May they bring more smiles to you and your family when you share them. 

Hugs, Tracy 

WelshShelley

Dec-30

Dear Czoe,

My thoughts and prayers are being sent from Wales to you and your family.

Take care

Welsh Shelley

KNIMtheTOAD

Dec-30

So sorry for your loss and ongoing problems. I have learned over so many losses that you need to accept any offer of help. Take the time for yourself if only 10min. to breath. I also found that  it is precious moments that you have with your mom to talk with her and connect with her as a person and not just mom.  You and your hubby deserve a round of applause for all your care taking. 

Blessings and kind thoughts are heading your way. 

KNIMtheTOAD

Dear Czoe:

Thank you for sharing your dad’s amazing life of service. I am so sorry for your loss. Huge HUGS and prayers for you and your family’tuliptuliptulip

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-31

Zoe, I am so sorry!

This year keeps kicking and biting with its last breath.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Love and hugs to you, your wonderful hubby and everyone you love.

Jenifer

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-31

My Dear Friend, Czoe.

I am so very sorry to see this! My deepest thoughts and sympathies are with you. Hugs to you my dear.

Di (amina046)

Dec-31

Dear friend, i am so sad to read about your dad. All I can hope is that you will find solace in time and that the New Year bring you better happenings. Hugs my dear is alI I have to give. Di

OH Czoe, I'm sooo sorry to hear about your Dear Father.

Sending my LOVE, HUGS and PRAYERS to You, your Family and Friends.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

MCDeeDee

Jan-1

Dear Czoe. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences and prayers for you and your family.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

In reply toRe: msg 733
CzoeMC

Jan-24

I am so grateful for the compassion that our MC community has for each other. Thank you all for your good wishes.  Now can someone send a pic of a new baby, grandbaby, or at least a pet , to cheer up the Roll Call? I mean, last year was a Roller Coaster, and we aren't over with the ride yet. Please, friends, tell us some good news?