Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 137390 views.
Di (amina046)

Dec-31

Dear friend, i am so sad to read about your dad. All I can hope is that you will find solace in time and that the New Year bring you better happenings. Hugs my dear is alI I have to give. Di

OH Czoe, I'm sooo sorry to hear about your Dear Father.

Sending my LOVE, HUGS and PRAYERS to You, your Family and Friends.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

MCDeeDee

Jan-1

Dear Czoe. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences and prayers for you and your family.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

In reply toRe: msg 733
CzoeMC

Jan-24

I am so grateful for the compassion that our MC community has for each other. Thank you all for your good wishes.  Now can someone send a pic of a new baby, grandbaby, or at least a pet , to cheer up the Roll Call? I mean, last year was a Roller Coaster, and we aren't over with the ride yet. Please, friends, tell us some good news?

misstracy22

Jan-24

Hi, 

After four years of searching. We found a new house. Is that cheery enough? 

Take care

hugs Tracyrelaxed

Sun (sunriserain)

Jan-24

After trying for a month we are finally going to get a rescue pup today. I will try to post a picture of him in about 8 hours if I’m not too busy hugging him and cleaning up messes!

edit: I can’t figure out how to attach photo. Will keep trying

sun

well it’s upside down, but here’s Flynn

**Edited by Kid to be helpful!

CzoeMC

Jan-24

New homes and puppy poop! Now they're good distractions.

• Edited January 24, 2021 11:48 pm  by  CzoeMC
In reply toRe: msg 738
Moonki

Jan-25

My family has had some great news. My niece’s son and his wife (who did all the work) had a baby boy last Tuesday, We’ve gotten pictures of Henry James (my brother is Jim) with his parents and grandmother. As soon as we’re sure it’s safe I’m eager to see him. Moonki

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jan-25

The weather forecast today was for 36 C degrees (that's 97 for those in Fahrenheit-land). The happy is that it hasn't so far eventuated, at nearly 3pm we are only sitting at 31 C degrees (88 F), which has made for a more pleasant work day so far. The hot north-west winds they were expecting haven't come yet, but the wind has turned from NE to N now, so NW may still be on its way.