Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 163306 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Feb-27

I received the second dose of the Pfizer vaccination yesterday and had a uncomfortable reaction to it. I had the injection around 8:30 AM and by late afternoon, l was fatigued and had developed a slight fever and chills with some muscle aches. I went to bed and fell straight to sleep, woke up in the morning and was a little tired but no other ill effects. I have to say it was worth it!

LvlSlgr

Feb-27

I just talked with my son. He's 48 years old but was able to get his Covid vaccine early because he's a teacher. He got the second shot yesterday. He said today he has felt weak and had some chills and muscle aches earlier. He got the Moderna vaccine. His wife - also a teacher - got her second shot Monday and didn't have much of a reaction.

Received my second dose of the Moderna vaccine Monday. Started experiencing "covid arm" about 8 hours after the shot and the following day I've been feeling tired but other than that all is well.

Stay safe, wear your mask and get the vaccine when you can.

theoldguy

Mar-3

Just in case you haven't noticed it, with the download (in addition to the castle challenge) there were 2 new puzzles added.  That's all I've noticed so far.

LvlSlgr

Mar-4

Got my first Covid vaccine today - Moderna. Second one is scheduled for Apr. 1st.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-5

Good for you! Hope you don’t get COVID arm wink

LvlSlgr

Mar-5

Thanks all. When I got up today my arm is just a tiny bit sore where they gave me the shot, but that's to be expected.

bluebirdgbc

Mar-8

you are sooo right the little bit of discomfit are not any thing at all