Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 235545 views.
katiek2

Jun-2

I'm glad your husband & pup are moving with you.  Sometimes it's just the woman that goes into caretaking for an elderly relative.  It would be easy to say "well, what else would he do?"  But many times that is what happens.  You'll have support right there with you, even doggy kisses.  Yes, you're a strong person, but I'll say it anyway - stay strong, stay well, keep a sense of humor.  You've got your priorities right!

kk

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sweetie! I had no idea everything was such a pile of crap!

Please use any of my forums to vent your spleen at any time of the day or night.

They are at your disposal.

Meanwhile - here are some puppies to make you smile.

Hurdles Fail GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Pin by Tabitha Mau on Funny | Animal fails, Funny animal fails, Dog fails

The 20 Most Epic Puppy Fails Of All Time | Cuteness

Dog fail puppy fail GIF on GIFER - by Kulagamand

oiuoiu321

Jun-2

(((((HUGS)))))  Sorry you've been going through so much.  I'll bet those real hugs will feel great!

LvlSlgr

Jun-4

I'm sure everyone has been hearing about the incentives different states and even locations where you get the Covid vaccine are doing now to encourage people to get the vaccine. Okay, I get it. But what about those of us who got the vaccine because we knew it was the right thing to do?? Well, Gov. Beshear just announced today the incentive program for the state of Kentucky. The good thing about this program is that any permanent KY resident who has received at least one shot of the vaccine is eligible. It's about time. I went in and registered my sister, her husband and myself. (My sister doesn't have access to the internet.) 

Our Governor announced an Covid vaccine incentive program, no million dollar prize, and it's only open to the first 100,000 who get vaccinated in a certain time frame. I agree that these programs should be open to all residents who've been vaccinated.

Good Luck LvlSlgr, my fingers are crossed!!

LvlSlgr

Jun-4

There are three drawings for a million dollars each - age 18 and up - on Thursdays July 1, July 29 and Aug 26 to be announced the following Friday.

For those age 12-17, there will be a chance to win one of 15 full scholarships to a Kentucky public college, university, technical or trade school, which includes tuition, room-and-board and books. Five winners on each of the 3 drawing dates mentioned above. That's a pretty good deal also. 

Also, you can only enter once and you don't have to re-enter for each drawing.

The Kentucky Department for Public Health is using a portion of its federal Coronavirus Relief Funds to fund this public outreach campaign and initiative.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-4

Hey friend, I have been concerned about you. Good to see you post. Take care, and take care of yourself. {{{hugs}}}

misstracy22

Jun-7

Hi everyone, 

Sorry I’ve been ‘absent without leave’ Internet broken. Engineer has just ‘left the building’ so I’m going to be catching up for a while. I’ll get there eventually.

Hope everyone is fine. If not, hugs from me, to help a little. 

Hugs,

Tracy - consortium.

Energyworker

Jun-10

Good luck to you and also hope at least one student wins.

Today it was announced Manitoba is taking a hint from the US and offering incentives to get a vaccine.

My 2nd shot is tomorrow, no incentives needed.

CzoeMC

Jun-17

You are compassionate and I do love you despite your ill placed politiçal tendencies.