Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Recieve 500 wheel sending airships   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Mar-25 by Katijay (Katijay46); 642 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-25

This is really going to be hard for lower level and people that are low are cargo...not looking forward to this one...good luck everyone...

bajon

Mar-25

I may not be able to complete this one.  Low on cargo 

In reply toRe: msg 2
Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-25

It has been awhile, but at one time they had a sale on cargo, I don't remember if you bought with diamonds or real money, but there is probably a lot of us that could use this now...normally when there is an event you can build your cargo, but with all the "please wait" that was going on my higher level game has got depleted...so all we can do is hope for shipments with the cargo we have the most of, I sent one shipment empty to get a better cargo load..

bajon

Mar-25

I just sent one and did not get any wheels

In reply toRe: msg 4

Wheels don't show up in your inventory.  Check the CC (click on the CC icon), then click on today's challenge, to see if you were credited with the wheels.

bajon

Mar-25

Thank you. I did not know that.  I just sent another ship and it said task completed! 

mdpetdoc

Mar-25

I'll need to send 5 or 6 airships for this one. It will take 2 days. 

In reply toRe: msg 6

You're welcome and congrats!!

PenWeb

Mar-25

Airship items cost 3 diamonds each.  Found out the hard way.

bajon

Mar-25

Do the wheels ever show up at any other place?  Do they have any other use?