Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complaints to BF and EG?   Howling with the Hostess

Started Mar-26 by Sadie (Sadie700); 2710 views.
Sadie (Sadie700)

Mar-26

Is there a place where a person can complain to Big Fish and Elephant Games about the lack of inventory dropping from the HOS's?  I am so frustrated that I want to quit and delete everything, even though I have been playing since shortly after they came out with the Midnight Castle.  They really messed it up with the stupid update of January 20, 1916.  I am really starting to dislike this game.

Di (amina046)

Mar-26

I do not believe that it is a good time to complain. You are just bored like many people around the world.

There are many other games out there to play in the meantime and if they bore you too, here is a place of great interest that might want you to reconsider.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-27

1916?

I knew the game had been going for a while, but damn!

We have no connection with BFG.  Their official forum shut down a long time ago.

But you are free to rant about the game here. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sadie (Sadie700)

Mar-27

I apologize if my question was misinterpreted or made me sound as if I don't care about what is going around in the world.  I do watch what is happening, and are very saddened by the news.  I am sympathetic to those families of those who were unable to overcome this virus, and am hopeful that those who are currently fighting it, will be able to come through this.

I am staying at home, but since I have a compromised immune system due to cancer treatments, I have been staying at home for a year now.

I am not bored, I am playing the Castle to keep from getting bored, but am just frustrated by the lack of inventory items not falling from the HOS's.  Instead, I am getting only shards and coins.

Sadie (Sadie700)

Mar-27

Oops I meant to type 2016, not 1916.    LOL  As the game started in 2013, but I only started it in early 2014, it does sometimes feel like I have been playing it for over a hundred years!  Sorry about the error.  LOL

oiuoiu321

Mar-27

A lot of people grumble about that change to the game.  It sure can be frustrating.

If you're not having fun with the game, I suggest a break.  We all need to look after our mental health during this time.  Also, you may find you miss it! 

And you could still visit the forum, right?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-28

We know you care.

We're all going a little stir crazy.

FTP games have exploded over the last decade.  There are some amazing games out there nowadays.

If MC is putting you in a bad emotional state, I agree that a break may be needed.  And trying a new game could be the breath of fresh air you need (figuratively).

What platform do you play on?

There's a discussion around here somewhere that lists some members' favourite alternative games.

Sadie (Sadie700)

Apr-1

Okay, please forget I asked the question.  I thought I remembered something about EG either wanting to post or to see posts, but I guess I was wrong as usual.  Sorry about being incorrect.  It seems that if a person posts something that another person thinks that I should be thinking of other things, I get my behinder chewed off.  That is why I have quit ALL forums.  If a person can't ask a question without being told that they should not be asking, why bother to have a forum where questions can be answered.  

My name can be deleted from the member list.  I won't be back here again.

Di (amina046)

Apr-1

You must not take every word so seriously. There are so any games out there to alternate

until you miss MC. I just hope that all forum members keep safe and that the devs are safe too.

Sadie (Sadie700)

Apr-1

Perhaps if you weren't so snarky, a person would not have to take every word so seriously.  I have been playing this game since 2014, through chemo, radiation and other treatments.  I play to relax and not dwell on personal health issues.  But playing a game that does nothing but frustrate a person is definitely not relaxing.  And dealing with snarky comments when I only asked a question is not relaxing either.  I had heard that EG sometimes commented or read comments.  That was what I was looking for.  Your comments were neither nice, nor necessary.