Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Examine hidden object scenes 50 times   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Mar-28 by Katijay (Katijay46); 343 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Mar-28

There is no time limit, but this is the last CC so you will only have until GMT tomorrow...good luck and if you want to change the avatar you must do it before you start this last CC...

Di (amina046)

Mar-28

Examine as in open get 1 object and go to next or finishing 50?

Di (amina046)

Mar-28

well there goes any hope for me!

mdpetdoc

Mar-28

Could you run an amulet and do the HOS you enjoy most? You have almost 24 hours for this task.

Honeyphan

Mar-28

Well, I blew it! lol - I didn't see any arrows like I usually do, just the "get reward" - so I clicked on it, thinking it would give me the full selection to choose from after doing that- Nope- it gave me Freya. Oh, well. It is pretty, just not the one I wanted. And there's no way to exchange it either...

Maybe next time. :)

Di (amina046)

Mar-28

you are a sweetheart but I have 2 games and lots of chores, I gave my maid some time off and have lots to do and very slow internet since now everyone is on it day and night.

Hope you keep well and safe!

In reply toRe: msg 7
CzoeMC

Mar-29

I thought this challenge was rather fun, and so glad that I took the strategy of not maxing out the newer HOSs. Saved a lot of time.

Love all of you game friends, and hope that you remain well!