Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Big Fish giving away CE games! (due to Covid)   Fun and Games

Started Mar-29 by Honeyphan; 3238 views.
In reply toRe: msg 23

Big Fish has just added new games to this promotion.  Unfortunately for me I already own the CEs, oh well maybe next time.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-18

You do need to keep an eye on it, as they have changed the offered games a few times. I have picked up quite a few freebies since it started.

Honeyphan

Jun-22

Thanks, Tammy and WeeSam!

I didn't know they changed out until last night when I clicked on the header just to see, and was coming over to this thread to give the heads-up and saw your messages. I missed out on some of the changes - will definitely keep an eagle eye open from now on! ;-)

Happy Hunting!

I didn't know that they changed games either until I read WeeSam's post, I'm now checking every time it pops up on my Game Manager.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-23

I don't know how often they changed games, I just know I have seen at least 4 changes since it started, and always managed to find at least one game each time that I wanted.

Playbelle

Jun-26

Thank you so much for sharing this Honeyphan!  I found it late, but they still have several free games.  I would have loved the Awakenings Golden Age (such a great series), but still found some games to enjoy while we all wait for the next Midnight Castle event.  Alice in Shadowland is especially good.

Anyone who hasn't check out the link, please do.  Like Honeyphan says, just click on Buy It, then enter TOGETHER in the coupon code section, apply the code and voila: free game, no time limit, and free punches for other games.

Who knows if they will keep this up after this month, so don't miss the opportunity!  relaxed

In reply toRe: msg 29

I have sent a lot of criticism BF's way ---- but this is absolutely, astonishingly generous of BF ---- they are giving several games, and all are of excellent quality. Kudos and thanks to BF for this kindness.relaxed

BTW, there are hundreds of BF CEs being offered at the3 Steam Summer Sale until July 9th ---- for $3.99 each. These are the very same games that are at the BF site. I have already bought 20 or so (despite the wallet's protests) ---- so with the free games BF is offering, I have so far increased my BF library by about 30 games. wink

And BF is right ---- we should stay home and play games.

SO EVERYONE PLEASE STAY SAFE!!!!

In reply toRe: msg 30
RosieBVT

Jun-28

Thanks for the info.  I've been ignoring the message because I downloaded most of the games when they first offered and never thought they'd add more.  I agree, very generous, especially since they're also giving game club credits with the free games since they treat it as a purchase.  Many fins up to Felix and co.

susieQball

Jun-29

The free games are back on as of June 29th . I have downloaded what I missed the last time.  Hope this helps.   Susie