Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update and Welsh Shelley   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-1 by WelshShelley; 414 views.
WelshShelley

Apr-1

As per norm, my Ipad won't download the new update.

So, it's going to take me a couple of days or so.

Apologies in advance, my wishlist is still up, but I won't be able to return any gifts until I get back in.

Enjoy the new update everyone.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-1

I’m sorry to hear your having difficulties  disappointed Hopefully the delay won’t be too long maybe the event won’t actually start right away & give you some time usually the pre event is open a few days before the actual event. And spoiler the Pekingese you admired in another post is also one of the new pets.  dog2

Di (amina046)

Apr-2

Tom Jones Parody Corona Virus Sing Along Lyrics

All credits go to Robert T Leonard who does a tribute to Tom Jones. He decided to write a parody called don't help yourself with Samantha J Mairs Music by Ca...

WelshShelley

Apr-2

OOOOO, that is so good, a Peke, got to have him.

Is that a Boxer in your Picture? I have had 3, 1 brindle, 1 Tan and a white deaf one (which was taught sign language by my son)

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

WelshShelley

Apr-2

Thanks Di, that was brilliant, there are quite a few coming out now, BUT I think this is the best so far.

Thanks for Sharing

Welsh Shelley

In reply toRe: msg 5
WelshShelley

Apr-2

I'm bored now, watching the Butterflies go around and around, and once again it fails to Download.

Going to do my once a day exercise with me Dawg down the fields, then cut the grass.

Keep Safe

Welsh Shelley

TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-2

Yes that’s Blaze my Boxer revolving_hearts. I’m sorry your still having difficulties I hope it gets worked out for for soon. Is your iPad up to date on the latest iOS version? Recently I had to update mine I was having a lot of issues w/ my game freezing on me but it’s improved since I updated my iOS version.

WelshShelley

Apr-2

He/she is gorgeous, I so love Boxers, but they are to hot to handle for me now. A non demanding Collie, (she was rescued and all she wanted to do was please me) is what I have now.

I have the latest IOS version TJ, from the word go, meaning since I signed for MC about 5 years ago now, I have had nothing but probs, with downloading. Give it a couple of days, I will get back again.

Until then I will be mesmerised by butterflies, as I await the download to take hold and the line goes zooming across the screen.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-2

He’s definitely a handful lol he’s went from velvety black muzzle to now salt & pepper white  but his energy level is still that of a young pup haha! Yours I see in your picture is also beautiful and from your description sounds like a loving sweetheart.