Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is there an update??   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-1 by Gamegirl57; 822 views.
Gamegirl57

Apr-1

Quick question. I was in the rooms earlier and a player had a “Update to current version” message. Another player in gifting had “update” after their name, is there an update I am missing??
Keeping all my fellow castle friends in my heart and thoughts! It is hard right now, I am so thankful for MC to keep my brain going to a fun place!! Thank you Bigfish??!! Be well, and healthy!!
Miss D

In reply toRe: msg 1
Gamegirl57

Apr-1

Just saw the new feed about the update! Yay!!!

Talendami

Apr-2

I just downloaded it but don't see anything new. Not the spring event, no new levels. Maybe it just ended the castle event?

loopykaren

Apr-2

There is a new update Tale. Mines was a short one at first. Which i downloaded from the game manager. Then when i went to open the game a bigger download popped up for it. There is a new room. There is also 2 new pets and 2 more new puzzles. So my guess is the new event will be soon.

SharpEye1

Apr-2

The download is the pre-event stuff so we'll be ready,

For details, a thread is already started here.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3285/1

Ada heart_eyes

Marcia68

Apr-2

yes there was an update in game manager