Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trina Quests have changed   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-2 by Cookie (GulfGuppy); 1147 views.
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-2

I am at max level and have only Trina quest achievements to accomplish. She has had a change of heart and only asked for 45 shards (normally 200) and 45 HOS (normally 50). A friend has also only needed 3 postcards (normally 20). How kind of her!

She still wants 300 wheels and 20 ZZs.

I wonder if her quests may be included in the next CC? Or is she letting us spend our shards in our private rooms?

WeekleyB2

Apr-2

I noticed this as well, but my numbers are different than yours...search 18 HOS instead of 50 and 18 ZZs instead of 25. Makes it a lot easier to try and get a wheel request to match up with a DQ. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
Theo (TheoMC)

Apr-2

Interesting!!!

I still have 20 ZZ but it might be because the quest was open and partially filled (1/20 haha)  before the update. I can't wait to complete it and get a new one!

AEGram

Apr-2

I have received 6 of Trina's quests since downloading this new update; I've completed 5 of them.....

Nothing in any of the quests has changed....she has asked for

20 postcards and 50 scenes;

50 scenes and 20 ZZ;

300 Wheels and 20 postcards;

50 scenes and 20 ZZ;

300 Wheels and 20 postcards;

20 postcards and 50 scenes

So far, I'm getting postcard requests 57% of the time for this month. (The first one I did this month was delivered to me before we got the download for pre-Spring......it was for 200 shards and 50 scenes

• Edited April 2, 2020 5:11 pm  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 4
AEGram

Apr-2

Those of you seeing different amounts......are you on PC?....I'm playing on iPad.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Apr-2

I mentioned this a few months ago, I think back around the time of the Autumn or Christmas event last year. My Trina quests dropped to 8 HOS/8 ZZ and similar small amounts for the others. A few other people also responded that there's had changed as well, but the majority still seemed to have the old levels. 

I haven't mentioned it since then because some people got upset that someone else had an advantage they didn't have, despite the fact it wasn't anything that we did to cause it to happen. Anyway, I still only get those small amounts even after all these months and a number of updates. 

I play on PC. I don't know if that makes a difference.

In reply toRe: msg 5
WeekleyB2

Apr-2

I’m on iPad as well and after several 18 ZZs latest one is for 19. A couple of shards were also for18, haven’t gotten a post card request yet, and wheels were in the 270-290 range. 

LvlSlgr

Apr-2

WeeSam ... I remembered someone else had posted about this earlier but I couldn't recall who or when so I didn't say anything. But as I recall it wasn't such a "great" thing with the wheels because the airship still wants a huge number of items. Is that correct?

I started a new Trina quest last night - after the download - and nothing has changed for me. She wants 50 scenes completed and 300 wheels. I play on PC.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-2

WeeSam, I THOUGHT I remembered reading that post but mine had never changed and I thought it was a glitch. If it is deemed an advantage, so be it, and I will partake LOL.

With only her achievements left to complete in my main game, this advantage will m-a-y-b-e shim a year off of predicted completion date. In 5 years I am 2/3 complete (just reached 2000). So another 2-3 years instead of 3-4? 

And yes, AEGram, I am on PC also. I was hoping the change would be across all games and all platforms to keep long time players still interested in a more realistic achievement. Sigh, sigh, megasigh! cry

CC to AEGram
LvlSlgr

Apr-2

Cookie (GulfGuppy) said:

I was hoping the change would be across all games and all platforms to keep long time players still interested in a more realistic achievement.

That would definitely be nice!!