Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Avatar Change   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Apr-2 by whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54); 317 views.

For those players who keep track of all things Midnight Castle, an interesting avatar change.

MaryCricket informed me that the 3rd avatar awarded for the 18th Castle Challenge on March, 2019 was incorrect.  It is listed as "Supreme Sorcerer" and her information showed it as "Wizard of Lightning."  

I went back to my notes, that I still handwrite, and I had listed "Supreme Sorcerer" as the awarded avatar, with his description being "Protects the world from magical attacks."

I went into the game and checked the avatar list and, sure enough, he's now called the Wizard of Lightning with his description being "Casts thunder and lightning over enemies' heads wherever they are!"

Here's a pic of the "two" avatars: (the one on the left is the one I clipped from the March  2019 Castle Challenge and the one on the right is the current one:

**special thanks to MaryCricket for catching this change.

AEGram

Apr-3

Ho....lee Avatar change, Batman!!!!! 

Now I gotta change that when I add the new three to the list.

Oh, and now I have a question.....Whitebutterfly54, can you please look at your original picture for Bloody Mary (Very Superstitious, level 3)? I'll swear she didn't have the frame around her originally...or the blood on her hands.

In reply toRe: msg 2
AEGram

Apr-3

Avatars -- When Unlocked has been changed to reflect Supreme Sorcerer changed to Wizard of Lightning and to add our 3 newest avatars to the list.

• Edited April 3, 2020 1:03 am  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 3

Yep, she always had the frame and the blood on her hands.  Here's my pic from the original Castle Challenge:

AEGram

Apr-4

Thanks for checking! ..I just didn't remember the frame for some reason.