Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spring Event Has Started at GMT 4-3-20   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-3 by SharpEye1; 896 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-3

Great designs! Congratulations to our Developers!

SharpEye1

Apr-3

Okay, here's what I've discovered so far:

I did a few HOS' in Spring Room 4 and am getting the painted eggs, etc.  I did a few of Spring Room 2 (with the 3 HOS') and am getting the egg shells and stuff from last year's event.  So, again, the dilemma on which room to put up.  Perhaps start with the new room for a bit so everyone can collect the eggs and flower baskets, then switch to room 2 so everyone can get the max coins (750)?

Also, I received the 3 achievements for the unique Fish, Dolls, and Birdhouses.  Here's the breakdown:

Dolls

3 = 3 diamonds

6 = 10 diamonds

9 = Ice Cream Lady

Fish

3 = 3 diamonds

6 = 10 diamonds

9 = Fisherman

Birdhouses

3 = 3 diamonds

6 = 10 diamonds

9 = Bee Keeper

CC to AEGram
AEGram

Apr-4

Thanks, but I'd already gotten the info and updated the Achievements thread with this new info.

In reply toRe: msg 4
SharpEye1

Apr-4

Of course you did! LOL  We always look forward to your quick updates on all things MC!!  Just offered it up......in case. Hope you're enjoying the event as I recall you mentioning earlier that you were kind of over it for a while there. heart_eyes

WelshShelley

Apr-4

Hi Sharp Eye and AE,

As you both know, I always have probs downloading, the new updates, challenges or events on my Ipad.

I am trying to determine if there is a pattern of why my downloads will take days, to actually kick in.

So hopefully you both will able to answer a few questions, please pretty please.

When we had the new update a couple or so days ago. What exactly did the update contain?

Did we get a challenge?

Did we get an update on the story (as it says on the update page on my Ipad)?

Did we also get just a preliminary  taster for the Spring Event?

Do you have any idea, at the sequence of wording the download says whilst we wait for the bar to go across from 1- 138? Like for instance, Hang on it takes Centuries to build a castle - Preparing Midnight - Cleaning the Castle - Enchanting etc etc.

So, now today we have the actual Spring Event starting. In which I had a message when I switched on my Ipad, The Spring Event has started better be quick or something like that.

I'm itching to get started on it all. 

But if I can't download anything, I will have to cut the grass tomorrow, coz at last The Valleys of Wales is going to have wall to wall sunshine. The last few days it has been very cold, with an icy wind, with some rain thrown for good measure.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

NoShoeLaces

Apr-4

Did you try a hard reboot on your iPad?

WelshShelley

Apr-4

I have closed it down several times, is that what is called a Hard Reboot?

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

SharpEye1

Apr-4

Hi Welsh Shelley,

The update a couple of days ago was the pre-spring event download, which gave us a new Spring Room 4 with one HOS in it (Japanese cherry blossom themed--gorgeous), 2 new puzzles, 2 new pets, 3 avatars associated with the unique items to collect (3, 6, and 9 of each).  This time it's fish, dolls, and birdhouses.  The download for me (because I'm at the end of content level), started as 1 of 6 (quick), then 1 of 640, which took about 15 minutes and the standard phrases under the bar that you mentioned.

The day the event started, I made sure I was already in my game by GMT so I got the pop up of, "we have a gift you, please click" and it restarts your game, activating the event.  This event  does also have a castle challenge with it, so there are 3 more avatars to earn (if you do the CC's).

That's all I can think of for now.  I do hope you find a way to get your download to work!  I'm adding  Attie as she may have ideas for you since I only play on PC.

Good luck!

Ada

CC to attie1234
bajon

Apr-4

What does GMT stand for? I keep seeing it referred to in different posts. Just have not been able to figure it out.