Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I don't understand this one...   Technical Issues

Started Apr-3 by Katijay (Katijay46); 635 views.

My game name for my main game is Kay...I have the Spring Room 4 open on my game, but when I went to my lower level game it is showing Spring Room 2, when I did a check before this event started it was showing Spring Room 4...I closed the game and reopened, but it did not change....so if you are friends on my main game and that Spring room 2 is showing, please let me know...I really don't know what to do about this...

Myelle01

Apr-3

Hi Katijay

Try this. Open your higher game’s 2nd spring room and make a change there. Close the Private rooms then go back in there and change back to the Spring room 4. Now check your lower level game to see if it changed.

Thankyou that worked...I just found out my sister is having the same issue, but I haven't got her on the forum yet...I am just wondering how many other people maybe having the same issue...

When I went through my lower level list I found a few that had shown Spring Room 4 before the event started...so they will probably have to do the same thing I did...

AEGram

Apr-4

Unfortunately, there's a glitch when changing rooms during an event....sometimes the old room "sticks" and is displayed to your friends...while the new selection displays in your own private room.

To be sure you're displaying the room you want to display....when you change to a different room....activate the slots in that newly selected room....make some change (like backspace out the last part of your room name and then just re-type what you had there before.

That will cause the newly selected room to display to your friends.

In reply toRe: msg 4
CzoeMC

Apr-5

I applaud your knowledge here! As usual, you are a master.

(Not that I had a problem, but you are the BEST at explaining)

• Edited April 5, 2020 1:32 am  by  CzoeMC