Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Hos giving lots of Shards& Coins???   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-3 by TJ (StarBlazes); 356 views.
TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-3

When I click on the i it shows only the egg & the bouquet of flowers... However, majority of the time I am only getting coins or shard ?!?! I hope this is a glitch that will be fixed as in other seasons since it looks like we shouldn’t be getting coins & shards at all let alone as much as I am right now?

SharpEye1

Apr-3

So far, the ones I did in Room 4 are giving the eggs and stuff.  So, maybe try going out of your game and going back in?  Or, you may have a glitch and need to put in a ticket. disappointed

TJ,

I am getting the Painted Eggs and Flower Baskets from Spring Rm.4, but I am also getting a lot of shards and coins the same way you are apparently. So it isn’t just your game!! 
I was excited at first when I noticed we weren’t supposed to get shards or coins. But then they came anyway flushedunamused, so I don’t know if it is a glitch or not. 
The new HOS is beautiful though...just as the new room is!! 

Hugs~ Debbie

CC to SharpEye1
AEGram

Apr-4

Once before, an event started with coins and shards being issued (when the items to be received from completion only showed the item needed to craft the new pet). .............The Devs apparently read or noticed the "error" because it was changed with a mini-update during the beginning of the event...

I can only hope that will be the case for this Event because I, too, am getting shards and coins when they are not listed when viewing the "i" to see what reward you can receive from HOS completion.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Theo (TheoMC)

Apr-4

Same here, they (mis)behave like any standard HOS...

In reply toRe: msg 4

AEGRAM, 
I do agree with you, a mini-update would certainly help and fix the situation!! We can only hope the Devs will notice and realize this “glitch” needs to be addressed. 
When you have a moment, would you please send me a PM? I have tried several times to send you a message about something, and it is not going through!! flushed  I have tried just continuing from our previous PM’s and it still won’t go work. Perhaps if you try, it will work for you!! LOL 

Thank you so much!! 

Debbie