Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Switching Spring Rooms Question    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-4 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 1655 views.

Hi Everyone!! 

I hope everybody is enjoying the fun and excitement that comes along with the beginning of any Event!!
In our world’s most extraordinary, unusual, and dire circumstances currently the Spring Event hibiscus bird dog2 certainly is a much welcomed distraction from everything that is going on all around us, even if it is just briefly. We are able to focus on the game, and disengage momentarily from the crisis surrounding us...or at the very least try our best to do so!! 

So the question I am posing, and seeking input on from all my fellow MC Players is about switching Spring Rooms. I would appreciate some ideas on what timeframes work best for everyone across the globe earth_americas in reference to switching PR’s? We now have three Spring Rooms to juggle. hear_no_evilsee_no_evilspeak_no_evil

Ideally, a player would have access to all three of any friend’s PR’s in one 24 hour period inorder to earn maximum coinage.
 I live on the East Coast of the USA which is EST. But I will do my best to accommodate players, if there is some type of schedule that even roughly works out well for all players. 

Please keep in mind, Spring Room 1 is still a very important PR to the Consortium. It yields components for some of our best Spring Pets. rabbitSo it continues to be a necessary PR to play, not just for the third day of the CC, but every 24 hour period. 

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much for your feedback on this question!! 
I hope while everyone is enjoying the SE cherry_blossomtulipsunflower you are all staying safe, healthy, and isolating...except for us virtually connecting through our incredible Forum and the game!! 
As always, if there is anything that the Consortium may do to be of help or assistance to anyone, please do not hesitate to post in the Consortium Thread, or simply PM me anytime!! If help is needed with Carrots, Smiles, crafting any Pets hatching_chickbeetledragonsnail, or something else, simply reach out...we are here to lend a helping hand anytime!! 

Debbie 

LillieCat55

Apr-4

I don't think there are any times that work that work around the globe for the events where we have multiple rooms from which to choose.  People with multiple games sometimes distribute the different rooms among their games, but when I've done that, I still see friends with messages like "Switch to ROOM 2" or some such, or have been dropped because I'm not displaying the room they want.  You can't predict how other people prefer to play, but I agree with you that many folks still need the Spring Terrace items, and the items from the Alice room.  Personally, I'm going for the new room, but wouldn't drop anyone who has a different room showing.  

attie1234

Apr-4

Hi Debbie!  What a sweet post!  Hoping all is well with everyone! 

I am planning on changing rooms each day at GMT so it doesn’t get too hard and stressful to keep up with a certain time and also give everyone around the world the time they need to do my rooms. My husband is working from home now so my playing time is taking a bit of creativity. grin  Have Fun Playing and Stay safe/healthy friends! Hugs from a distance. Attie

Honeyphan

Apr-4

Debbie - thank you so much for this post! :)

I maxed out on the new spring room within a couple of hours, and the 3 HOS I am now earning 100 coins, since several have switched to that, but the spring terrace I am still at 10 coins! lol

This is what I'm doing with my spring rooms, and I hope this is helpful to all my friends -

I change each time I gift -

When the rollover happens, I will change.

Before I go to bed (late, late at night) - I will change.

And when I get on here for the start of my day - I will change. (Usually some time after noon.)

With this method, the same spring room will be displayed at same time each day - not sure that's the best way - am open to suggestions -

meaning - late night to start of day - 3 HOS

after noon (CST time) - spring terrace

start of MC game day (rollover) - Room 4 - Japanese garden

(Though with the upcoming CC of the spring terrace, should I keep that one on all day?)

• Edited April 4, 2020 1:52 pm  by  Honeyphan
mdpetdoc

Apr-4

I change my room at approximately GMT + 12 each day which means most players will get to play 2 rooms per day. (If you change at GMT, it's only one room per day.)

I have room 4 open now. I will change to room 1 (Spring Terrace) tomorrow morning GMT + 12 for me) and leave it open for 2 days to give everyone an opportunity for the Spring Terrace CC task.

After that, I will change rooms daily which means 2, 4, 1, 2 , 4, 1 etc.

Many of the Consortium members are friends so the terrace will be available to them every 3 days. 

CC to Honeyphan
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Apr-4

I really like your suggestion so I plan on using it! Thanks so much!

mdpetdoc

Apr-4

You're welcome. 

CindyK65

Apr-4

I will be switching my games between Rooms 1 and 4 for the first week. After that, I plan to change between 1 & 3 or 3 & 4 and post on my avatar which room is available.  I’m also trying to build my inventory from these rooms to help anyone that needs it.

Spring Room 3 is the one they gave us last year just to Decorate.  There is NO HOS in Spring Room 3.

Dontcha mean you'll be switching between Spring Rooms 1, 2 & 4?

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

LynetteStarr

Apr-4

I just had my game transferred to my new computer.  I don't see any updates!  I'm so frustrated, seeing everyone talking about the new rooms, pets, and etc., and I can't get to them!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  I did try exiting out of the game and restarting it. Did not work. :-(