Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Switching Spring Rooms Question    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-4 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 2265 views.

So a funny thing happened to me yesterday with regard to switching rooms...…………….

I'm sure that most players have had the experience where you play one of the HOS in a friends room and when you finish it you find yourself in a different room.

Well yesterday afternoon I experienced this on a whole new level.  I had a friend who had the Spring Rm 2 showing.  I click on the Enchanted Clock HOS and played it.  When I finished I found myself in Spring Rm 1 so I clicked on the Spring Terrace HOS and played that.  When I finished I found myself in Spring Rm 4, so I clicked on Cherry Blossom Creek HOS and played that.  Well you guessed it, when I finished I found myself back in Spring Rm 2 so I finished playing the other 2 HOS.  I've never had this happen before, has anyone else?

mdpetdoc

May-20

I've not had that experience but had someone tell me that it happened to them when they were in my room. It turns out that I was playing my room. When I play it, I switch through all three rooms and then return to the original room. Your timing was perfectly matched to that friend. 

I did find it amusing, it was like we were doing a perfectly choreographed dance.  

Honeyphan

May-20

Yes! I had exactly the same thing happen! lol - only once, a week ago  - but my guess is that they were playing all their rooms before switching back to the one they normally portrayed and I (we) were fortunate to be in that room while it was happening! It's a good thing I'm fast, or I probably wouldn't have enjoyed all those rooms that day. :)

On another note - I think that might be why the note shows sometimes that a friend doesn't have a private room - when you know they do - because at that time they are changing the furniture or text and the game won't let you in what that happens...

Just my guess - since often when I click again (sometimes a few tries) - it's back. :)

Honeyphan

May-20

LOL - if I recall correctly - it was your room I was in!  :)

Yes, that did happen to me once and I was wondering what in the world was going on.  LOL  Glad to know there's a logical reason for it because I thought those pesky gremlins were at it again.