Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hummer in the lily shadow?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-4 by TJ (StarBlazes); 530 views.
TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-4

Just for curiosity sake did anyone find the humming bird that lurks in the shadowy place in the lilies with out using a hint? If so my hats off to you blush even after finally using the hint I barely could tell and only know to click there now b/c of the hint talk about a well hidden guy lol 

attie1234

Apr-4

OH MY TJ......Nope! It is so hard to see and like you, I know to look there now. I seem to be having trouble with a few in that room.  flushed It sure is a beautiful room though. Have Fun! dancer Attie

Nope, I needed the hint.  Had a feeling it was hiding somewhere but couldn't find it.  Now I know where it is, it's a piece of cake!  LOL

mdpetdoc

Apr-4

I didn't need the hint but only because my cat was swatting at the screen and hit it. 

I never know what will happen when he plays games with me. 

TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-4

Haha I know what you mean I’m always weary when my kitty close by several times he’s fed a pet by nosing or pawing my screen lol 

LvlSlgr

Apr-4

Oh, that hummingbird in that location is soooooo hard to see. He blends right in.

That hummingbird is totally invisible!!!! And nearly invisible everywhere else, too. 

Sun (sunriserain)

Apr-5

I agree, never can see them. Btw, glad too see you Druid!

Did not use a hint...but kept on tapping around the whole scene, until I found it.bird

Fallonit

Apr-6

I didn’t use a hint for this one. I recently got an iPhone XS and the screen goes all the way to the edge of device. To me it seems that the regular format just got biggie sized for the most part. The problem is that there is a 3ish cm spot at the top that has camera and speaker. On this device MC will not flip over, no matter how you hold phone the friends/events tab is always under that spot. All that being said so you understand that many HOS objects get lost or tucked right under that unusable section. I have to just tap-tap there on most scenes whenever there is something I can’t find. 
Sorry for the TMI response. 
~Lisa